Does anyone have a UK Amazon customer contact number ?

Posted 10th Dec 2019
I have become increasingly frustrated speaking with Amazon customer chat in India. I cant get a resolution on a matter I have raised. The last agent left and said "I will escalate matter with internal team however please be ensure that you will not receive output of investigation". They are friendly as always but I now feel I need to explain in detail over the phone. Is there a UK number as once upon a time I used to get through to Ireland.
Community Updates
11 Comments
amazon.co.uk/gp/…-us

Select "Call me", choose the order then you should get a call usually within 5 minutes.
Vencurse10/12/2019 20:56

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-usSelect "Call me", …https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/contact-usSelect "Call me", choose the order then you should get a call usually within 5 minutes.

Yes from India - does the UK call centre still operate ?
0207 084 7911 Doug Gurr - chief executive, Amazon UK. That will get you sorted.
The best way is to complain, wait for their email feed back.
Fill it out but select not happy, can’t remember the exact selection.
Then you get call me button.
Do it after 09.00 am and you get a call back from Ireland.
Azwipe10/12/2019 21:16

0207 084 7911 Doug Gurr - chief executive, Amazon UK. That will get you …0207 084 7911 Doug Gurr - chief executive, Amazon UK. That will get you sorted.

Sadly not, as thats just the general customer service number
bigwheels10/12/2019 21:37

The best way is to complain, wait for their email feed back.Fill it out …The best way is to complain, wait for their email feed back.Fill it out but select not happy, can’t remember the exact selection.Then you get call me button.Do it after 09.00 am and you get a call back from Ireland.

Will try that.
jonhoggy10/12/2019 21:43

Will try that.

Hope it works.
It did for me last Friday morning.
I use this number when something goes wrong, ive found them really good

Customer Complaint Number 0800 279 7234
Edited by: "goldkipper" 10th Dec 2019
I had this same problem a couple of months ago. I wanted to speak to someone at Amazon's UK office and tried quite a few different numbers that I could find and every one of them just bounced me back to the overseas call centre system. It seems that the only way to really do it is to do what @bigwheels suggests and go through the process of speaking to someone overseas, either via phone call or Live Chat, but then mark the conversation as being unsatisfactory or the issue not resolved, and then hopefully you should get a call back from someone at the Ireland call centre.

hotukdeals.com/dis…538
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 10th Dec 2019
Possibly also depends on the time you call them. Some companies that operate 24 hour customer service lines rotate the call centres that answer them so they only pay the operators for working standard hours. Fedex used to have a call centre in India if you called them from the UK in the morning but if you called the same number in the evening it was answered from the US.
jonhoggy10/12/2019 21:42

Sadly not, as thats just the general customer service number

if you email you get contact back from the directors office, i did anyway. dgurr@amazon.com
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions