Does anyone have a Womble from the McDonalds Happy Meals please?

Found 24th Jul 2016
I'm trying to get my hands on a Womble from the Happy Meals from around 1998 ish. If anyone has one knocking around and doesn't want it, I can put it to good use. I will pay for postage.

Many thanks.
Community Updates
AskMeal
13 Comments
Are you a Wombler OP ?
Are you willing to pay for it or are you wombling free?
Original Poster
adecoyseast

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/McDonalds-Happy-Meal-Wombles-Toys-/152147153452

Thank you, but I only need one! £6 is a bit steep for one toy too, even though you get all 5.
Original Poster
Sid Harper

Are you willing to pay for it or are you wombling free?

I'm wiling to pay postage. Other than that, I'm Wombling free with any luck.
Original Poster
deb8z

Are you a Wombler OP ?

A Wimbledon Wombler, no less!
squiff

Thank you, but I only need one! £6 is a bit steep for one toy too, even … Thank you, but I only need one! £6 is a bit steep for one toy too, even though you get all 5.

Seems reasonable considering even if anyone here was kind enough to give you one for free postage and packaging would be around £3 for 1 as I believe it would be larger than a large letter size.
Edited by: "joshp" 24th Jul 2016
Original Poster
joshp

Seems reasonable considering even if anyone here was kind enough to give … Seems reasonable considering even if anyone here was kind enough to give you one for free postage and packaging would be around £3 for 1 as I believe it would be larger than a large letter size.

It would be £2.80 to post and about 40p to package. I would of course have paid this but I just found a singular Womble on eBay and have purchased that.
Edited by: "squiff" 24th Jul 2016
Original Poster
joshp

Seems reasonable considering even if anyone here was kind enough to give … Seems reasonable considering even if anyone here was kind enough to give you one for free postage and packaging would be around £3 for 1 as I believe it would be larger than a large letter size.

Also, I wasn't implying that £6 wasn't good value for five Wombles. I was implying that I only wanted one Womble and didn't want to pay £6 for one second hand Happy Meal toy. I have no use for the five others.
squiff

It would be £2.80 to post and about 40p to package. I would of course … It would be £2.80 to post and about 40p to package. I would of course have paid this but I just found a singular Womble on eBay and have purchased that.

That's what I said X)

No worries
Why not ask the eBay seller if they would be willing to split?
Original Poster
TheRatedSeller

Why not ask the eBay seller if they would be willing to split?

Because I've already bought one.
squiff

Because I've already bought one.

​Okay you could have said that. I was only trying to help. No need to be angry...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants