Does anyone have all the badges on the site?

Posted 2nd Nov
Community Updates
Ask
24 Comments
Yes, you are curious.
No, I never will because I’m not on Facebook so can’t log in through there to earn that badge
Sorry FP the badgers on strike

Not
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 22:08

Comment deleted

Internet points to ensure you are eligible to win a selection of wonderful prizes during the site's various competitions throughout the year.
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 22:16

Comment deleted

Oh, you can enter. We encourage everyone to enter. We encourage everyone to share our beauty with their friends. We encourage all that is good and great.
You don't want to mess with us though. Really, don't even think about it.
fanpages02/11/2019 22:15

Internet points to ensure you are eligible to win a selection of wonderful …Internet points to ensure you are eligible to win a selection of wonderful prizes during the site's various competitions throughout the year.

point of information
I did get £30 Amazon voucher last crimbo
no me neither
MirandaMisery02/11/2019 22:08

Comment deleted

fanpages02/11/2019 22:15

Internet points to ensure you are eligible to win a selection of wonderful …Internet points to ensure you are eligible to win a selection of wonderful prizes during the site's various competitions throughout the year.

MirandaMisery02/11/2019 22:16

Comment deleted

redcantona02/11/2019 22:23

Oh, you can enter. We encourage everyone to enter. We encourage everyone …Oh, you can enter. We encourage everyone to enter. We encourage everyone to share our beauty with their friends. We encourage all that is good and great.You don't want to mess with us though. Really, don't even think about it.

Wongy11002/11/2019 22:25

point of information I did get £30 Amazon voucher last crimbono me neither …point of information I did get £30 Amazon voucher last crimbono me neither [Image]

38888666-Nhw9Z.jpg
You don't get anything for a pair... not in this game.
fanpages02/11/2019 22:33

[Image] You don't get anything for a pair... not in this game.

Quite like this FP
I have a lot of badges but it doesn't mean you will win i played 3 or 4 times never won anythin
I don't think you can anyway, unless you were a founder member
jasee03/11/2019 06:40

I don't think you can anyway, unless you were a founder member

Yeah your right it would only be possible to get all the badges if you signed up in the first year.

Hope we see someone who has them all.

But the blast off badge only lasts for 24hrs you don’t keep it
myusernamehasgone23403/11/2019 07:45

Yeah your right it would only be possible to get all the badges if you …Yeah your right it would only be possible to get all the badges if you signed up in the first year.Hope we see someone who has them all.But the blast off badge only lasts for 24hrs you don’t keep it

THere is also VIP and Good Egg, who knows who decides to give them out? and if you didn't happen to play the football game in 2018, you're out!
There's a real obsession about badges on this site. Some users are very precious about them. They mean NOTHING
Gollywood03/11/2019 08:17

There's a real obsession about badges on this site. Some users are very …There's a real obsession about badges on this site. Some users are very precious about them. They mean NOTHING

I’ve never seen anyone be precious about them?

What do you mean?

The only badge that gets you anything is the new VIP badge which is rewarded with a goodie bag but that’s a new thing.

Do most people using the site even know or care what the badges even mean?
I wear my Pioneer badge with pride. It would be nice to achieve VIP / Good Egg but I think they want a kidney
myusernamehasgone23403/11/2019 08:25

I’ve never seen anyone be precious about them?What do you mean?The only b …I’ve never seen anyone be precious about them?What do you mean?The only badge that gets you anything is the new VIP badge which is rewarded with a goodie bag but that’s a new thing.Do most people using the site even know or care what the badges even mean?

Trust me. You read users complaining in Feedback forum that they haven't received such & such a badge etc.

They mean nothing to me
As the 15-20 year old meme door has already been opened:

38898176-HM94k.jpg
Edited by: "spoo" 4th Nov
Used to have a good few of them on my old account, once you start editing deals it kinda ramped up back then as "helper . helpful" but to be honest these days the site has changed, the monetisation & moderation has changed & even back then I wasn't "badge chasing" ..don't lose sweat over it you are merely data here these days!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants