Does anyone have Amazon Prime Video and wants to account share?

Posted 27th Dec 2019
I’d be willing to pay for a subscription for amazon prime video.

I currently account share Netflix and Disney Plus so I’m a very reliable person
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I've PM'd you my login details, password which has all my bank details stored and will allow you to place orders, using my money straight to an address of your choice
ogeran27/12/2019 10:14

funnily enough my non nigerian prince brother offered me this and i said …funnily enough my non nigerian prince brother offered me this and i said yep as it was free.Anywaysss.. i thought i would experiment with alexa on my fire tablet and one evening i heard him on HIS alexa instrument asking for notifications coming out loud and clear on mine nearly 200 miles away! this happened to any of you guys??

39510133-VM4JU.jpg
11 Comments
OK....
Hell no!
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 27th Dec 2019
I've PM'd you my login details, password which has all my bank details stored and will allow you to place orders, using my money straight to an address of your choice
funnily enough my non nigerian prince brother offered me this and i said yep as it was free.Anywaysss.. i thought i would experiment with alexa on my fire tablet and one evening i heard him on HIS alexa instrument asking for notifications coming out loud and clear on mine nearly 200 miles away! this happened to any of you guys??
Edited by: "ogeran" 27th Dec 2019
ogeran27/12/2019 10:14

funnily enough my non nigerian prince brother offered me this and i said …funnily enough my non nigerian prince brother offered me this and i said yep as it was free.Anywaysss.. i thought i would experiment with alexa on my fire tablet and one evening i heard him on HIS alexa instrument asking for notifications coming out loud and clear on mine nearly 200 miles away! this happened to any of you guys??

39510133-VM4JU.jpg
Vencurse27/12/2019 11:03

[Image]

Jokes on us . Poor guy spent countless years to persuade someone to accept his offer and we thought it was a scam all along
saeed281027/12/2019 11:15

Jokes on us . Poor guy spent countless years to persuade …Jokes on us . Poor guy spent countless years to persuade someone to accept his offer and we thought it was a scam all along

So those emails offering me his sister, Princess Amari, in marriage, for a small admin fee to be deposited into his account at my earliest convience, were genuine?
Gollywood27/12/2019 12:03

So those emails offering me his sister, Princess Amari, in marriage, for a …So those emails offering me his sister, Princess Amari, in marriage, for a small admin fee to be deposited into his account at my earliest convience, were genuine?

Yes , all he needed was a bit of help from his ‘Non African’ friend . Ahh .. don’t remind me about the princess , could have been a prince now
Gollywood27/12/2019 12:10

Comment deleted

lmaoo .. on the bright side , could have been a prince . No pain , No gain
Edited by: "saeed2810" 27th Dec 2019
Anybody have any Netflix account slots available?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants