Groups

Does anyone have an ELC 20% off voucher? *A big thank you to Flodd - you are so lovely!*And MissGem & Rosiewoo & Barky*

I was wondering if anyone has a 20% off ELC voucher, I think you can get them free with baby food or something like that.
    I'd be really grateful if you would let me have it if you aren't going to use it.
    Thanks.

11 Comments

Theyre on pouches of ella's kitchen, do you want the code or the physical voucher to take instore?

just scroll down about 6 posts-missgem has posted a 20 percent code in vouchers

:0}
    Edited by: "linw" 1st May 2011

Clicky
    Edited by: "missgem" 1st May 2011

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, you're all on the ball tonight X)
    Unfortunately the online voucher code doesn't work for the item.
    My sister wants to get the Plum playcentre for my nephew's first birthday present, but the voucher doesn't work on that, so if someone has a paper voucher maybe we could try and use it in store, it'd make such a big difference to the price!

Pm your address over and ill put one in the post on Tuesday for you...

Original Poster

Flodd

Pm your address over and ill put one in the post on Tuesday for you...

Oh you are fantastic, thank you so much. I'll PM you now. Thanks again.

It works on the Mothercare website, £169.99 delivered, BA8M x

Its cheaper at tesco direct, and if you have clubcard vouchers you can double them up, clicky this linky

Tesco currently have 20% off all Plum Products
    Edited by: "missgem" 1st May 2011

RosieWoo

It works on the Mothercare website, £169.99 delivered, BA8M x

Forgot about that code i had posted!!!!! Good reminder

Original Poster

Wow guys, thanks for all the help, you are fantastic!
    I had a look at Mothercare website and can't work out where to put the voucher code in (tired eyes) and will talk to my sister about that but I think if it could be purchased in store then that would be ideal as his birthday is at the end of next week (there's no real rush to have it there on the day but it would be nice if it was) - I'm very excited hehe, even if he won't know what is going on I will
    Thank you again, you have all been so helpful.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047169
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767407
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1528
      4. Free Codes from EGX22

See more discussions