does anyone have an experience with the website The cheap laptop company?

Found 10th Oct 2016
Just wondering if anyone has bought a laptop from these guys? There are plenty reviews on the website but they could be fake.

6 Comments

k_lc

http://www.cheaplaptopcompany.co.uk/

By the design of the site I would be put off it

bought a laptop from them it's fine and no problems

I ordered and paid £250 for Dell Latitude E5430 Core i5-3320M 2.6Ghz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD, but what they sent me instead was Dell Latitude E5520 - 15.6" - Core i3 2350M - 2 GB RAM - 250 GB HDD, which is ancient and much inferior. They are cheats, never trust them!!!

yes - avoid them, they advertise items they don't have, send you ancient filthy rubbish instead, and make it hard for you to return it and get a refund including postage

Avoid this lot! The so called "thoroughly tested laptops" are nothing more than bulk purchased ex company machines. Ours still had crumbs on the keyboard! No doubt from the last time it was used. Keyboard was battered and screen fried. They wont talk to you so dont bother calling the number " listed" on the website, its all via email that the fob-offs are delivered. JUST DONT HAND OVER ANY MONE
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3276
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247618
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4378
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855

See more discussions