Does Anyone Have An Olympic 50p Collection Album?

Found 19th Sep 2012
The Royal Mint were handing these out for free but have now stopped doing them, but I really need one.

Was just wondering if anyone has one that they're not gonna use now? I'll cover all postage costs and the cost of packaging etc.

Let me know if anyone has one
Community Updates
Misc
14 Comments
Original Poster
[img]http://www.royalmint.com/shop/l/~/media/Images/Products/L/LUK50KI/LUK50KI_01_white.ashx?as=1&h=390&w=390[/img]

This is the one I need.
They`re going for £10-£20 + P&P on Ebay, so I can`t see anyone letting you have one just for P&P.
Crowman

They`re going for £10-£20 + P&P on Ebay, so I can`t see anyone letting y … They`re going for £10-£20 + P&P on Ebay, so I can`t see anyone letting you have one just for P&P.

Serious? F*** I just gave my 3 to the local charity shop, that will teach me, then again on the reverse side I may be thanked for being so generous
simplyjimbo

I may be thanked for being so generous

I wouldn`t count on it, some of the charity shop staff near me are so ungrateful and sour faced that it puts you off donating.
Crowman

some of the charity shop staff near me are so ungrateful and sour faced … some of the charity shop staff near me are so ungrateful and sour faced that it puts you off donating.

True
Original Poster
Crowman

They`re going for £10-£20 + P&P on Ebay, so I can`t see anyone letting y … They`re going for £10-£20 + P&P on Ebay, so I can`t see anyone letting you have one just for P&P.

I did make a thread offering to pay for one earlier but got closed by Mods seeing as they were free so don't have an RRP and can't be sold

Saw someone give one away for just postage 2 days ago on here though.

Wish I had just ordered one when I had the chance
simplyjimbo

Serious? F*** I just gave my 3 to the local charity shop, that will teach … Serious? F*** I just gave my 3 to the local charity shop, that will teach me, then again on the reverse side I may be thanked for being so generous

Oh what the heck, Thank you Jimbo for being so generous.

OMG i got 3 of these free from the Royal Mint and gave 2 of them away to my neighbours. Wonder if I should ask for them back if they're worth £20 now?
silva21

OMG i got 3 of these free from the Royal Mint and gave 2 of them away to … OMG i got 3 of these free from the Royal Mint and gave 2 of them away to my neighbours. Wonder if I should ask for them back if they're worth £20 now?

how did you manage to get hold of 3 when it was 1 per household ?
ukmonkey

how did you manage to get hold of 3 when it was 1 per household ?

It was up to 3 per household.
Original Poster
Bump
Wife had a look in the charity shop to see if they were about, GONE. Not surprised, oh well hope they got a decent amount for them and the coffers got filled rather than some dopey assistant seizing the moment to coin it in themselves.
Edited by: "simplyjimbo" 20th Sep 2012
Have contacted Royal Mint to see if they will be reproducing these as I`m not prepared to pay eBay prices .They are looking into it. Suggest more people ask them the question as i might result in a reissue.
ST1300

Have contacted Royal Mint to see if they will be reproducing these as I`m … Have contacted Royal Mint to see if they will be reproducing these as I`m not prepared to pay eBay prices .They are looking into it. Suggest more people ask them the question as i might result in a reissue.

they told me yesterday that they have reached there limit and no more will be produced and they are sorry for any disappointment caused.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions