Groups
    EXPIRED

Does anyone have any brit trip codes?

Desperatley after some points to take our daughter to Chessington for her 3rd birthday in 3 weeks time. Cannot afford it really until someone told me that it's included in the brit trips and I've just regitered and only have 2 points!

11 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]sent code to your pm box..
    enjoy your day out..//(*_*)\\[/COLOR]

Original Poster

thank you again :-)

Fingers crossed to recieving a few more too!

pm'd you a code

Try the following....

MBRIT TRIPA
    MBRIT TRIPB
    MBRIT TRIPC
    MBRIT TRIPD
    MBRIT TRIPE
    MBRIT TRIPF
    MBRIT TRIPG
    MBRIT TRIPH
    MBRIT TRIPI
    MBRIT TRIPJ
    MBRIT TRIPS
    WBRIT TRIPS
    SAINS BONUS

Original Poster

thank you :-)

10 down, 30 to go!

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;2004732

Try the following....MBRIT TRIPAMBRIT TRIPBMBRIT TRIPCMBRIT TRIPDMBRIT … Try the following....MBRIT TRIPAMBRIT TRIPBMBRIT TRIPCMBRIT TRIPDMBRIT TRIPEMBRIT TRIPFMBRIT TRIPGMBRIT TRIPH MBRIT TRIPI MBRIT TRIPJ MBRIT TRIPS WBRIT TRIPS SAINS BONUS

Tried those already and all say they are invalid!

Thank you anyway though!

I don't have any codes as added to my acount but i can get you a voucher if you pm your details.
    I have read t&c's and cannot see anywhere that it has to be in my name so should be fine :thumbsup:

Chaos

pm'd code with 21 points

cheers
    scooby

Original Poster

Chaos_Theory;2005041

I don't have any codes as added to my acount but i can get you a voucher … I don't have any codes as added to my acount but i can get you a voucher if you pm your details.I have read t&c's and cannot see anywhere that it has to be in my name so should be fine :thumbsup:Chaos

Thank you very much for your offer but I actually now have 17 points more than I need!

Thank you to everyone else too

Can I please have the spare points?

Is there just the half price chessington entry available on the brit trips or is there a free entry available for more points?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      2. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      3. Music download22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment44

See more discussions