Groups

Does anyone have any experience in using NZBGet web interface? - Please help!

I am having slight troubles getting everything working. I have had an array of messages and have changed various settings etc, but I am starting to loose the rag! It has ranged from "Server Sleeping" etc. Anyway I am wondering if anyone can tell me which options to change in the web interface. Thanks.

4 Comments

never heard of it before is it the same as grabit ?

Original Poster

Yes similar. It is a linux based program and is often used in NAS boxes and servers etc.

I am trying to get it to work with my NAS.

My NAS is an LG N2B1.

Thanks.

Grabit is good. If you decide to use that, I have all the info that someone helped me out with that I will find and pass on...

Original Poster

Grabit is good.

I use it on my desktop PC.

However you cannot use that with a home NAS system, since it is a windows application.

NZBGet is small on footprint and was designed to be used on systems such as NAS.

Anyway, I managed to get it to work. YES!

It turned out there was a default password saved somewhere which shouldn't have been.

Although I had changed that much and had shutdown / started that much times, it's hard to keep track.

Thanks for your response.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101
      2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767216
      4. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator35

See more discussions