Does anyone have any experience with Zeek gift cards?

Found 13th Nov 2017
Merry Christmas all.

Does anyone have any experience with Zeek gift cards? I have £190.00 odd to spend from Top cash back and was looking to maximize this for the Black Friday sales. If I spend it though Zeek gift cards I’ll get a 13% bonus plus whatever bonus the retailer is offering. Shame no Amazon gift card.

Many thanks.

Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
The bonus makes it worthwhile, otherwise zeek is pointless it’s only about 1-5% discount. It’s a good app though and it works just fine to buy and sell.
I've used them a few times and had no issues. Remember go through TCB the first time as there was £6 cash back last time I checked
I use them and find them handy to buy stuff with without much problem. I have had a few of issues.

1. I bought a Cinema voucher that just wouldn't work. I contacted them and they refunded my money back to my bank and gave me £3 bonus credit.
2. I wanted to spend £100 at Argos. So I tried buy 2 £50 vouchers (As you would) but it wouldn't let me. Once again I contacted customer services and they sold me that you can only buy 1 Argos voucher in any 30 day period.
3. I had a restaurant voucher but I didn't use the full value. The credit didn't carry over and I lost the remanding balance (I'd recommend reading the T&C of the vouchers before buying.)
4.) Also the first time I used them they didn't issue me my voucher straight away. I had to wait for my account to be verified???

Having said all this I do find them handy and they do save you some money.
Original Poster
Thanks for the feedback.
Merry Christmas? It is 13th November!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants