Does anyone have any ideas??? Strange one!

Found 1st Apr
Does anyone have any ideas...we got up this morning and came in the front room to find a wet patch on our leather couch, there was quite a bit not just a dribble. It was colourless and odourless, it wasn't there before we went to bed and the dog hadn't been in the front room at all. No leak from the ceiling... I know its an odd one but its driving us mad. I dont think (hope not) its a mouse as its bladder must be huge!
Any ideas would be great!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Has someone been watching adult TV late at night?
19 Comments
Its a ghosts or the dog....
Has someone been watching adult TV late at night?
33556627-T8fHZ.jpg
get an UV light
The dog had definitely not been in the front room, plus it was colourless and odourless as if a cup of water had been poured on the couch.

Lol...no, no late night movies!
Ectoplasm
Hmmm, April Fooling...?
Splodger10145 m ago

Hmmm, April Fooling...?

What I thought , partner has got up during night and put water on sofa.
Yeah April fools joke ?
Hmmm a pink elephant posting on April Fool's Day
I hadn't even thought about it being April fools but I'm certain my partner hasn't realised its April fools too, so I'm sure he hasn't got anything to do with it. I'm so baffled!!!
Lmao I'm actually sitting here thinking of what it could be and it isn't even my problem
Whoever was sat there last night discretely weed themselves? Did you taste it?
Could be from a leak in the bathroom. When you splash water in the bathroom it will take it's time to work it's way from the bathroom floor to the ceiling of downstairs. It tends to leak out where the plaster board of the ceiling was nailed.
Lmao I'm actually sitting here thinking of what it could be and it isn't even my problemlol

Its literally drove me mad all day! Lol
Whoever was sat there last night discretely weed themselves? Did you taste it?

No unfortunately not ha ha
Could be from a leak in the bathroom. When you splash water in the bathroom it will take it's time to work it's way from the bathroom floor to the ceiling of downstairs. It tends to leak out where the plaster board of the ceiling was nailed.

Our bedroom is above and the ceiling is dry.
if no one or the dog has done it, then it is a leak from upstairs. you don't always see the stains on the ceiling immediately or if the leak is small.

put tissue over the area tonight and see if it gets wet tomorrow morning.
You won't see the leak as it's normally a pin prick. I've just had to redo ours as I think the plasterer moved the cold pipe and it's started to leak again. I hate plumbing as it's just plain cheaper to buy leak proof quick interconnects than to mess about with crap seals.
Wondered why that area on the ceiling was taking longer to dry.
It's the pink elephant in the room
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants