Groups

Does anyone have any invites to any good torrent sites?

Hey peeps,
    most of the good torrent sites need invites,
    do any of you have any that they can share with me?

Thanks

24 Comments

Depends, are you a member of any sites already? If so most members will want to see that you have uploaded as much as you have downloaded. Most people just download and run, this then puts the original inviters account at risk.

Demonoid was open last week, not sure if it still is

I normally download from mininova but from what I've heard, it's not wise doing that through there anymore, is there anywhere else worth downloading from?

Use newsgroups or rapidshare, much better than torrents

Original Poster

im with demonoid from a while ago..
    Uploaded: 5.45 GB
    Downloaded: 6.73 GB
    Ratio: 0.81
    that's my ratio right there, thats the only website im registered too!
    but i'll try some of the ones you guys pointed out..
    not sure how you use newsgroups? and how do you use it?|

newgroup will cost u around 8 quid a month

Original Poster

MarzBarz;5627423

newgroup will cost u around 8 quid a month

oh i just looked at a website, it did as to pay..
    hell with that!

Banned

Boom123;5627455

oh i just looked at a website, it did as to pay..hell with that!

slyck.com/New…ide

Does anyone have an invite to torrentsforall.net please, I think that I have a couple of invites for demonoide but don't have any for iptorrents anymore as they only give them to VIP members bows although I can prove my postive ratio :-)

Banned

mum2b;5627601

Does anyone have an invite to torrentsforall.net please, I think that I … Does anyone have an invite to torrentsforall.net please, I think that I have a couple of invites for demonoide but don't have any for iptorrents anymore as they only give them to VIP members bows although I can prove my postive ratio :-)

you dont need an invite

torrentsforall.net/sig…php

Original Poster

any1 have any thats good for xbx 360?

Torrentleech

just get a rapidshare or megaupload account. Quicker, less hassle and only costs a few quid a month.

Original Poster

RuthIess;5629105

Torrentleech

you got an invite for that?

Boom123;5629397

you got an invite for that?

I got 4 why?

3 now

Boom123;5629093

any1 have any thats good for xbx 360?

Best games website is blackcats,, but if i was to send you an invite and you just leeched i would be heavily penalised. Speeds are maxxed out on every download might be worth seeing if someone can sort you out an invite.

IPTorrents is the bestest best one. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RuthIess;5629432

I got 4 why?3 now

Could you invite me?
    bailey2k4;5629440

Best games website is blackcats,, but if i was to send you an invite and … Best games website is blackcats,, but if i was to send you an invite and you just leeched i would be heavily penalised. Speeds are maxxed out on every download might be worth seeing if someone can sort you out an invite.

Oh come on you can invite me..pretty please?
    ill give you a demonoid invite?
    roadrunner1;5629466

IPTorrents is the bestest best one. :thumbsup:

Do you have an invite for that?

csiman;5627245

thebox.bz

I've been banned from there about a dozen times for no reason :lol:

Banned

Shengis;5629860

I've been banned from there about a dozen times for no reason :lol:

most odd! Been a member for years.

they are very hot on ensuring you maintain at least a 1:1 ratio which is fair enough.

I struggled at first but now they have loads of FREE downloads so easier to maintain ratio

fastest site by a mile I have found. Consistently get full speed of 1.2MBytes/sec downloads and great for all UK TV stuff

csiman;5630141

most odd! Been a member for years.they are very hot on ensuring you … most odd! Been a member for years.they are very hot on ensuring you maintain at least a 1:1 ratio which is fair enough. I struggled at first but now they have loads of FREE downloads so easier to maintain ratiofastest site by a mile I have found. Consistently get full speed of 1.2MBytes/sec downloads and great for all UK TV stuff

i get upto 2.4mb/s on Torrentleech :whistling:

Banned

RuthIess;5630159

i get upto 2.4mb/s on Torrentleech :whistling:

probably cos you have a 20mb connection you doughnut :whistling:

I have 10mb

Some right idiots on this site!

Well I was uploading some stuff so I had enough credit to dl something else and I was banned, no reason given. I contacted them on IRC and they wouldn't tell me 'for security reasons'. So I took that to mean they didn't have any proof of what they suspected and didn't want to tell me either in case I worked out how to cheat them. The ironic part is I was actually playing by the rules (for a change) but after being treated like that I leeched the hell out of the place with multiple accounts. Karma.

Banned

Shengis;5630187

Well I was uploading some stuff so I had enough credit to dl something … Well I was uploading some stuff so I had enough credit to dl something else and I was banned, no reason given. I contacted them on IRC and they wouldn't tell me 'for security reasons'. So I took that to mean they didn't have any proof of what they suspected and didn't want to tell me either in case I worked out how to cheat them. The ironic part is I was actually playing by the rules (for a change) but after being treated like that I leeched the hell out of the place with multiple accounts. Karma.

lol ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      2. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44

See more discussions