Does anyone have any of the £5.00 Boots Fragrance Voucher that they wont use?

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone had any of the £5.00 Boots Fragrance Vouchers, that they wont be using?
I will pay postage etc.
Its because my girlfriend had a few but cant find them.

Please let me know asap.

Thanks.

7 Comments

i think I might have one...................give me a minute and I will go check

I might have one. I will let bootsy check for hers first though, so I don't have to move.

the one I have says £5 voucher No.7 ...................ruby & millie.........looks like its only for cosmetics - sorry!

Oh well angelfairee lol u need to get up and have a wee look now!!

Oh poop.

Nope, sorry! I don't have one. I have a No. 7 one as well.

Original Poster

angelfairee;6587002

I might have one. I will let bootsy check for hers first though, so I … I might have one. I will let bootsy check for hers first though, so I don't have to move.

If yu do that would be great. My girlfriend was collecting hers so she could treat herself, she had about 5 and now cant find them anywhere. Im sure she will find them the day after they expire, lol. Thanks, Repped!!

bossyboots;6587041

the one I have says £5 voucher No.7 ...................ruby & … the one I have says £5 voucher No.7 ...................ruby & millie.........looks like its only for cosmetics - sorry!Oh well angelfairee lol u need to get up and have a wee look now!!

Thanks anyway, Very nice of you. Repped!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;6587088

Nope, sorry! I don't have one. I have a No. 7 one as well.

Thanks anyway, Repped you both!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …268916
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764562
    3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1231
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714128

See more discussions