Does anyone have any spare mytaxi wuntu code?

Found 19th Dec 2017
I'm moving flats this Christmas and I'd greatly appreciate any spare mytaxi codes from wuntu. Thank you in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Hey I have one - not sure how to message you / should I post it on here?
Also if you want anything from wuntu or o2 priority feel free to ask.
MummyMellor19th Dec 2017

Hey I have one - not sure how to message you / should I post it on here?

Yes posting here would be great.
32820587-2hPq0.jpg
Merry Christmas - hope the move goes well
MummyMellor19th Dec 2017

[Image] Merry Christmas - hope the move goes well

Thanks Zoe. Happy holidays to you as well!
I've pm'ed you one so I hope you can use 2
PM'd you mine - Merry Christmas!
Very nosey I know but did the 8 codes you got from the request on 13th December not get you to your flat yet ? Actually editing this as it sounds a bit troll like and I really am just being nosey are you moving all your things by taxi ? Once helped in a diy move, but we did at least hire a little van
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 19th Dec 2017
tinkerbellian9 m ago

Very nosey I know but did the 8 codes you got from the request on 13th …Very nosey I know but did the 8 codes you got from the request on 13th December not get you to your flat yet ? Actually editing this as it sounds a bit troll like and I really am just being nosey are you moving all your things by taxi ? Once helped in a diy move, but we did at least hire a little van

I do everything myself and have to empty my suitcases every time and take them back unfortunately... Vans were an option but it ended up costing me £240 last time and some scratched stuff. Hope this shed a light tinker. Also only asked for spare codes that people would not use otherwise 😯
colossus3 m ago

I do everything myself and have to empty my suitcases every time and take …I do everything myself and have to empty my suitcases every time and take them back unfortunately... Vans were an option but it ended up costing me £240 last time and some scratched stuff. Hope this shed a light tinker. Also only asked for spare codes that people would not use otherwise 😯

Hard work colossus , in that case have mine too , ijb7701ee , I won't be using x
tinkerbellian5 m ago

Hard work colossus , in that case have mine too , ijb7701ee , I won't be …Hard work colossus , in that case have mine too , ijb7701ee , I won't be using x

Thank you! It's really appreciated and is out to good use. Merry Christmas!!!
Here is another if you can use it yq4cyx5ul
Do you need anymore?
INDUSTRYHATER20 m ago

Do you need anymore?

I'm ok sir. Thank you for offering and please post it here or offer it to anyone else.
Thanks to everyone. You really made my Christmas time just a bit more bearable 🌲
Edited by: "colossus" 19th Dec 2017
Glad my code on the old thread helped with your move! I feel like I have done my little bit of kindness for the week
Anybody got anymore codes please xx
diddles5122nd Dec

Anybody got anymore codes please xx

a19ycnxu2

Hope it helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions