Expired

Does Anyone Have Coke Zone Points Please?

Found 2nd Sep 2009
As the title says, do any of you nice people have any coke zone codes that you are not collecting? If so please can you send them to me via personal message.

I will add rep for your kindness and time. Thanks in advance..

1. Misc
  2. Coke
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Coke
14 Comments

Banned

yes ive got loads thanks :-)

Banned

If you don't like Lexa, send them to me instead. Cheers.

Original Poster

I knew I would get people hijacking the thread

go and beg in your own post buddy

Banned

Lexa;6185379

I knew I would get people hikacking the thread :)go and beg in your own … I knew I would get people hikacking the thread :)go and beg in your own post buddy

No...

Original Poster

OMG people are sooo nice, I got 4 codes already awww thanks guys and gals

Banned

Lexa;6185402

OMG people are sooo nice, I got 4 codes already awww thanks guys and gals

only 4? I've got one 12 points code, and a couple of 2 pointers.

Original Poster

vibeone;6185429

only 4? I've got one 12 points code, and a couple of 2 pointers.

wow you are doing better then me mate, keep up the good work

What is the best way of getting these at the moment. I did get the itouch about a year ago for 600 points by buying £130 of coke zero with the 007 cards.

Banned

just had to go through my points as its recycle day tomorrow 48 points :-), took a while dont know why i dont do these as i go

Banned

may as join the bandwagon, i you dont like all the other members, send them to me

or me!

Banned

yeah me too,. we are all in need

maybe we should start a coke zone amnesty, pm the codes and ill make sure they are evenly and fairly distrbuted among everyone :-)

you can trust a scouser :-D

or me...PLEAZ

Original Poster

I just asked if anyone had any they did not use and all of a sudden people are asking me to send it to them or asking people reading my post to send it to them.
Are you guys for real? If you want something just post a new thread and ask for it. I am just amazed.
Post a comment
@
    Text