Groups

Does anyone have Demon's Soul on the PS3??

I am interested in buying this game, however it has not yet been released in Europe. I am thinking about getting in from America via amazon but I just wanted to check if the online features work for people in the UK.

So does anyone have this game and does the online gameplay work for you?

Thanks

7 Comments

Does anyone have Demon's Soul on the PS3??

nope

HTH

Original Poster

numptyj;7658063

Does anyone have Demon's Soul on the PS3??nope HTH

Banned

are you looking for an opinion about the game

if so check youtube for a review or other thoughts, its something i dont normally think of, is youtube

i use it sometimes if its a game im unsure about , and you get a better idea of the game imo.

a better question is:

Does anyone have a PS3??

Answer:

No.

This game is meant to be very very punishing.

Yes I have it, and yes the online features work. It should be noted that you play on the respective servers of the region you bought it from though. So if you get the US version, you play on American servers, as opposed to Asian servers, which are the alternative. So I'd go for the US servers personally.

It is a brutally difficult game, but also a very good one. If you fancy a challenge, go for it.

Original Poster

Crazy Jamie;7661406

Yes I have it, and yes the online features work. It should be noted that … Yes I have it, and yes the online features work. It should be noted that you play on the respective servers of the region you bought it from though. So if you get the US version, you play on American servers, as opposed to Asian servers, which are the alternative. So I'd go for the US servers personally. It is a brutally difficult game, but also a very good one. If you fancy a challenge, go for it.

Thanks a lot. Just the information I was looking for. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions