Does anyone have experience with District Electricals?

Posted 5th Jun 2013
I was considering purchasing a laptop from this company and I was just wondering if anyone has experience with this compnay? Any help will be appreciated.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
I have not checked anything about but google it. For instance (I have not verified it is the same company) they appear to have an Ebay shop.. stores.ebay.co.uk/Dis…als
They seem to have a physical office/showroom which is a good thing

Google Street View of Offices
Edited by: "ZedEx" 5th Jun 2013
Don't bother I bought 42 inch TV didn't open it till moved in new house 4 weeks later opened it today lcd has gone they won't exchange or repair a massive company 250 pound down the pan customer service is an absolute joke
I’m not surprised that they didn’t accept a return on a TV that you had for a month then say it was received smashed! I bought a TV from them last month and their customer service was excellent.
MrFussy2 h, 54 m ago

I’m not surprised that they didn’t accept a return on a TV that you had for …I’m not surprised that they didn’t accept a return on a TV that you had for a month then say it was received smashed! I bought a TV from them last month and their customer service was excellent.

How on earth do you dig up a five year old thread which somebody managed to dig back up three years ago going to get ready for round three.
District electrical stay clear buy at your own RISK I purchased 65inch samsung q6f for 1300 tv arrived picture problems from day one from which I discovered the tv was in fact made for the Hungarian market NOT THE UK
joe.wynne12th Jan

District electrical stay clear buy at your own RISK I purchased 65inch …District electrical stay clear buy at your own RISK I purchased 65inch samsung q6f for 1300 tv arrived picture problems from day one from which I discovered the tv was in fact made for the Hungarian market NOT THE UK

That's called grey sourcing and is is not the cause of your issues. As per Samsung warranty policy: "Consumers who are using a product in a country in the European Economic Area and Switzerland (“Europe”) which was first purchased in another country in Europe can obtain warranty services. The period of the warranty and the warranty service provided will be those of the country in Europe where the warranty claim is made."
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions