Groups

Does anyone have experience with Pass my parcel returns?

I returned something from Amazon but the customer service agent provided me a return label for "pass my parcel". I have never used them before. Upon dropping the package off I got a receipt from the shop with a number-what seems to be a tracking number- but I am unable to track it. Amazon website doesn't show any progress of it either. Any idea how do I find the tracking number for it or what format is it?

Thanks

7 Comments

Hi. I just returned a package yesterday to Amazon, but I did my own return online. I was given the choice of services one of which was Pass my Parcel, but I opted for the collect+ as the shop was nearer too me.
    I too was given a small printed receipt upon dropping off my parcel. 2 days later I was emailed from Amazon to say they were refunding my money and were in receipt of my parcel.
    I know you didn't use collect+ but I'm sure they all work the same way. Give it until Tuesday(seeing as its the weekend) and then contact Amazon if they haven't already contacted you. I'm sure things will be ok.
    Hope this helps a little.

We have returned various parcels to Amazon via Pass My Parcel. No Problems at all. Very convenient drop off, good tracking, and always reached Amazon.

The tracking number is on the receipt. Enter it here: passmyparcel.com/track

HTH.

Original Poster

Resali

We have returned various parcels to Amazon via Pass My Parcel. No … We have returned various parcels to Amazon via Pass My Parcel. No Problems at all. Very convenient drop off, good tracking, and always reached Amazon.The tracking number is on the receipt. Enter it here: https://www.passmyparcel.com/trackHTH.

Thanks. Can you please tell me what is the format like of the number? Because there are a few numbers on my receipt.

Original Poster

Kaos_KS

Hi. I just returned a package yesterday to Amazon, but I did my own … Hi. I just returned a package yesterday to Amazon, but I did my own return online. I was given the choice of services one of which was Pass my Parcel, but I opted for the collect+ as the shop was nearer too me.I too was given a small printed receipt upon dropping off my parcel. 2 days later I was emailed from Amazon to say they were refunding my money and were in receipt of my parcel. I know you didn't use collect+ but I'm sure they all work the same way. Give it until Tuesday(seeing as its the weekend) and then contact Amazon if they haven't already contacted you. I'm sure things will be ok.Hope this helps a little.

Thank you. Funny thing is I contacted Amazon regarding the tracking number and they were unable to provide me a valid one.

BTW the receipt number may take a day or two to show on the pass my parcel website, from my experience anyway

You should be fine. I have found they take a few days to show but if you chase Amazon they will just refund you

Not sure if this will help you but when returning items to amazon thar sit outside collect plus, you are not restricted to the postal value despite what it says on the screen when you are processing a return.

Last week I returned my sleepyhead in a massive parcel and they stated it would be a £5 delivery cost when in fact it was £15 -with parcelforce. Called amazon about it and they refunded the delivery immediately and was guaranteed 48 hour delivery too, so refund was progressed on the 3rd day for the value of my sleepyhead.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions