Groups

Does anyone have old Tube Maps?

Hi HotUKDeals Community,

I was wondering if anyone has old or previous versions of the London Tube map?

6 Comments

If you use the google image tool you will also yield lots of maps etc!

Original Poster

Thanks guys for your responses, however I am looking for physical copies of the pocket sized maps. Perhaps if anyone has them around their homes.

I saw a display of the very first map inside kings cross station next to the cake shop on your way to northern line
    and there was a video commentary by the person who first designed it.
    you can check in the British transport museum to see if they have a copy

Original Poster

choice4

I saw a display of the very first map inside kings cross station next to … I saw a display of the very first map inside kings cross station next to the cake shop on your way to northern lineand there was a video commentary by the person who first designed it.you can check in the British transport museum to see if they have a copy

Thank you choice4, I will definitely look into this. I appreciate the specific directions that you have detailed along with the idea of finding out at the British Transport Museum.

Original Poster

If anyone happens to have any London Tube maps preferably in good condition, I would like to hear from you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions