Does anyone have one of these?

Are they good?

Thinking of getting one tomorrow.

24 Comments

I bought one two years ago, I think it was a bit bigger than that one... they take absolutely ages a to fill... And gets full of flies in no time It's not the kinda thing you can put up & take down, you need to leave it out... I haven't bothered with ours since!

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2072847

I bought one two years ago, I think it was a bit bigger than that one... … I bought one two years ago, I think it was a bit bigger than that one... they take absolutely ages a to fill... And get full of flies in no time It's not the kinda thing you can put up & take down, you need to leave it out... I haven't bothered with ours since!

Well i hope, it'll be out all summer.

You'll need to buy a cover for it then & something to take the beasties out...

Banned

let's go swimming at t0mm's tomorrow!

sadiebabes;2072858

You'll need to buy a cover for it then & something to take the beasties … You'll need to buy a cover for it then & something to take the beasties out...

That's no way to refer to children :giggle:

Craig david;2072848

I have one of these]www.wilkinsonplus.com/87ijutn5960707k49gmgjkg

WTF? :w00t:
how did they get the child to match the song so well with all that head bobbing!?

Shengis;2072868

That's no way to refer to children :giggle:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Oh & you might need a chlorine cleaning kit thingy for it too Tom! I don't know the proper name of it

Banned

bellabonkers;2072870

WTF? :w00t:how did they get the child to match the song so well with all … WTF? :w00t:how did they get the child to match the song so well with all that head bobbing!?

lol i made that :oops:

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2072858

You'll need to buy a cover for it then & something to take the beasties … You'll need to buy a cover for it then & something to take the beasties out...

Why? I'll get my sister to sit on it over night and she can splash everything out of it :giggle:

doughnuty;2072867

let's go swimming at t0mm's tomorrow!

my 'special people' on the forums can.

Unfortunately, you're not in that group.

Banned

t0mm;2072887

Why? I'll get my sister to sit on it over night and she can splash … Why? I'll get my sister to sit on it over night and she can splash everything out of it :giggle:my 'special people' on the forums can.Unfortunately, you're not in that group.

:-( youve changed - dont wanna come now

Original Poster

doughnuty;2072889

:-( youve changed - dont wanna come now

OOO tOmm...do you have an exclusive list? lol
your names not down your not comming in!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2072899

OOO tOmm...do you have an exclusive list? lolyour names not down your … OOO tOmm...do you have an exclusive list? lolyour names not down your not comming in!

I do indeed.

I have a few people onhere that I really trust.
They know who they are.

Banned

t0mm;2072903

They know who they are.

yes. yes we do :-D

t0mm;2072887

Why? I'll get my sister to sit on it over night and she can splash … Why? I'll get my sister to sit on it over night and she can splash everything out of it :giggle:

Girl + creepy crawlies... hmmm, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2072912

Girl + creepy crawlies... hmmm, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend

Who says I have no girlfriend?!:thumbsup:

t0mm;2072925

Who says I have no girlfriend?!:thumbsup:

Your boyfriend...

Original Poster

sadiebabes;2072931

Your boyfriend...:p

And he's who?!

t0mm;2072940

And he's who?!

Oh keep ya knickers on!! He only told me a few other secrets!! And you know I won't say a word!! ;-)

t0mm;2072940

And he's who?!

dan2doc ?
or dandoc2 ? lol sorry

intenso100;2072958

dan2doc ?

:giggle:

Banned

funny how a thread can change so much
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions