Groups

...does anyone have Ronnie Mitchells telephone number?...

Supermod
    I will tell her.
    I am seriously annoyed about this prolonged nuisance.

22 Comments

Ok, What doesn't she know? Is it about her daughter? i don't get to see it much! but would like to

Original Poster Supermod

adp;4757426

Ok, What doesn't she know? Is it about her daughter?

Yeah. I dont watch it either but I am confined to the sofa with a chest infection. It is seriously awful.

agreed, this story is starting to do my head in, how many times has danille "left" the sqaure only to come back at the last minute.

JUST TELL HER YOURSELF!

The gf watches it while i'm on the lappy.

But Ronnie would get it.

It was obvious since danielle arrived who she was its driving me mad too how long its being dragged out

magicjay1986;4757438

I am seriously annoyed about this prolonged nuisance..

magicjay1986;4757438

Yeah. I dont watch it either but I am confined to the sofa with a chest … Yeah. I dont watch it either but I am confined to the sofa with a chest infection. It is seriously awful.

must be along drawn out chest infection :whistling:

grex9101;4757483

The gf watches it while i'm on the lappy.But Ronnie would get it.

she certainly would ;-)

grex9101;4757483

But Ronnie would get it.

Most definately :thumbsup:

Sorry, I'm lost, haven't a clue what's been discussed here. Is this breaking news??

Yeah then the next thing that they might do with it too is annoying me.

starsparkle2311;4757527

ah, so you have a girlfriend? I'm intrigued, babies on the way?

Long story. PM me for more info :thumbsup:

scotsann;4757529

Sorry, I'm lost, haven't a clue what's been discussed here. Is this … Sorry, I'm lost, haven't a clue what's been discussed here. Is this breaking news??

all is revealed ]clicky

Anyone remember that sitcom she used to be in in the 90s?

They re-run it sometimes on Dave. She was seriously awesome then...

grex9101;4757561

Anyone remember that sitcom she used to be in in the 90s?They re-run it … Anyone remember that sitcom she used to be in in the 90s?They re-run it sometimes on Dave. She was seriously awesome then...

yeah game on, great show.

souljacker;4757569

yeah game on, great show.

It had a storyline?

Can't remember, was young and full of hormones! :-D

call danielle instead and say WTF DUDE

starsparkle2311;4757639

i remember it, was it called Game On? It was rubbish, but that's where I … i remember it, was it called Game On? It was rubbish, but that's where I remember her from

Did you fancy her too?

starsparkle2311;4757728

Get outta here,lolNah I just remember it, for being one of the most … Get outta here,lolNah I just remember it, for being one of the most pathetic sit-coms ever, then again I AM FEMALE, so I didn't appreciate it, like you did,lol

Nothing wrong with a bit of lady love :-D

i want to get danielle around the neck and drag her round.
    they have gone on way to much. Im losing interest instead of gaining interest in the story line now.

starsparkle2311;4757639

i remember it, was it called Game On? It was rubbish, but that's where I … i remember it, was it called Game On? It was rubbish, but that's where I remember her from

game on was brilliant! not as good after ben chaplin left but still very funny show.

My claim to fame: i actually met samantha janus around the time that show was on, made my day as i too was young and full of hormones :w00t: got a picture somewhere

grex9101;4757541

Long story. PM me for more info :thumbsup:

is it that stain woman?

skusey;4758025

is it that stain woman?

Stains a woman?

Must be on her period :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions