Does anyone have Spotify Family and be willing to account share?

Found 24th Mar
unless you didn't know already Spotify Premium Family costs £15 a month and can be linked to 6 separate accounts. if anyone was willing to account share thats £2.50/pm each for premium! saving you a nice £7.50 a month,

i am willing to pay a standing order or paypal £2.50 a month is anyone wants to?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
16 Comments
Why don’t you set it up?
Original Poster
alankfc028 m ago

Why don’t you set it up?

because i dont mind paying extra for the benefit of not having to chase up people who arent paying a sub?
You set it up and find 5 people to pay you.
Original Poster
alankfc0211 m ago

You set it up and find 5 people to pay you.

the REASON i made this post was BECAUSE i'm willing to PAY someone for the privilege of sharing an account that already has premium benefits and is willing for me to pay them a share of the price of an account. an account that may well be going to waste anyway. not everyone can afford £10 services a month

its a shame people CANT READ and have to comment unnecessarily on posts.
You’re so generous. Plenty people willing to ask for discounted service but not willing to fork out the original subscription fee.
If anyone has a spot in their spotify family i'd love to fill it as long as you are not a new account.
Seeing as you are family now OP. It's your turn to do the washing up!!! LOL
Original Poster
brooky_agn13 m ago

Seeing as you are family now OP. It's your turn to do the washing up!!! …Seeing as you are family now OP. It's your turn to do the washing up!!! LOL

I think my turn for the whole month =)

you are incredibly generous thank you!
Very welcome.
Looking for a spot myself if anyone has one going?
I'm also looking for a spot in a family account, will pay via PayPal for the year
I have 3 spots. But honestly I don’t think it’s worth the hassle in case something goes wrong on eitherside. So I can see why there won’t be many people putting their name forward for this.
Especially if you’re not offering more than £2.50 because then there’s no incentive for the account owner.

Hopefully you find a generous enough person.
Riley9423 h, 53 m ago

because i dont mind paying extra for the benefit of not having to chase up …because i dont mind paying extra for the benefit of not having to chase up people who arent paying a sub?

I wouldn't bother. I run a Netflix sharing account but Spotify is pointless. You have to live at the same address and Spotify will contact all the people sooner or later asking for proof of address. It's not a long term solution.
Edited by: "cossy3" 25th Mar
Riley9424th Mar

because i dont mind paying extra for the benefit of not having to chase up …because i dont mind paying extra for the benefit of not having to chase up people who arent paying a sub?

£2.50 a month isn't extra?.

I set one up for for a yearly sub as I didn't want to mess about with monthly payments. If spotify cancel it I will refund the others for the months not used.
cossy322 h, 15 m ago

I wouldn't bother. I run a Netflix sharing account but Spotify is …I wouldn't bother. I run a Netflix sharing account but Spotify is pointless. You have to live at the same address and Spotify will contact all the people sooner or later asking for proof of address. It's not a long term solution.

I didn't realise this!

There's almost always a free trial knocking about anyway
Simba9225th Mar

I have 3 spots. But honestly I don’t think it’s worth the hassle in case so …I have 3 spots. But honestly I don’t think it’s worth the hassle in case something goes wrong on eitherside. So I can see why there won’t be many people putting their name forward for this. Especially if you’re not offering more than £2.50 because then there’s no incentive for the account owner. Hopefully you find a generous enough person.

think i'm looking to take up a spot. spoke to a member few weeks back about joining his have just messaged him to check if he is still going ahead as not sure he is now.
so count me as in until i hear otherwise
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants