Does anyone have the email of Additions Direct customer service?

Found 3rd Feb 2010
I couldn't find it on their site >.>

Thanks in advance!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

i think you have to contact them through the help part on the site, or if you log in there should be a contact us button.

Here there telephone number if its any help

By Telephone
Simply phone Additions Direct on 0844 822 0099 from anywhere in the United Kingdom. Lines are open 7am to 11pm. Alternatively you can ask Typetalk to call for you.

Calls made from BT landlines should cost no more than 5p per minute. Charges will vary for calls made via other service providers.

Its better to call during the day than emailing them

11am, you usually get through quite fast

Use the freephone number on noto0870

Original Poster

punji;7745512

Here there telephone number if its any helpBy TelephoneSimply phone … Here there telephone number if its any helpBy TelephoneSimply phone Additions Direct on 0844 822 0099 from anywhere in the United Kingdom. Lines are open 7am to 11pm. Alternatively you can ask Typetalk to call for you.Calls made from BT landlines should cost no more than 5p per minute. Charges will vary for calls made via other service providers. Its better to call during the day than emailing them11am, you usually get through quite fast

Thanks, for that. I found that on their site too.

deanos;7746287

Use the freephone number on noto0870

Thanks! I eventually had to call them using the freephone. The process was painless and quick

nomeames;7750036

queries@shopdirect.com.

Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)58
    2. Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de11
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2231
    4. Beetlejuice Remake87

See more discussions