Groups

Does anyone have the HTC Touch Diamond UK Version?

well im asking becasue i wanted to get one aswell just wanted some ones opinon and also wanted to know if it came with a case?

8 Comments

Box Contents
    HTC Touch Diamond™
    AC Adaptor
    Screen Protector
    Stereo earphones with microphone
    USB Cable
    2 x Stylus
    Manual Documentation
    Getting started Disc

Banned

Anyone know when it''s available on O2?

guv;2502341

Anyone know when it''s available on O2?

customerforum.o2.co.uk/vie…ond

info on the xda phones, which may or may not be rebranded diamonds; possible release 12 Aug

Original Poster

AugQX;2502168

Box ContentsHTC Touch Diamond™ AC Adaptor Screen Protector Stereo e … Box ContentsHTC Touch Diamond™ AC Adaptor Screen Protector Stereo earphones with microphone USB Cable 2 x Stylus Manual Documentation Getting started Disc

yer thats what i thought, but some people say it comes with a case with the orange network version?:thinking:

sarbjeet_;2505333

yer thats what i thought, but some people say it comes with a case with … yer thats what i thought, but some people say it comes with a case with the orange network version?:thinking:

best way is ring them or pop in an orange shop then, doesn't say on the web

I am on Orange. Got mine delivered today. Complete with a lovely case. Also, I somehow ended up with an unbranded phone. Well, it has the orange sticker on the back, but no orange software! Result! It is very nice.

Banned

AugQX;2505094

http://customerforum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1741&highlight=diamondinfo … http://customerforum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1741&highlight=diamondinfo on the xda phones, which may or may not be rebranded diamonds; possible release 12 Aug

Cheers for that. Fingers crossed.

Original Poster

anyone have the sim free version to this and can confirm if they got a case with it im waiting for mine but wanted so then i can order a case before it comes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …87148
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions