Does anyone have the quinny buzz with dreami carrycot???

Found 25th Feb 2011
I had the buzz for my first born but never got a dreami with it. Second now due and just wondering what people thought of the dreami and whether it's worth spending to get one???

Thanks!
Community Updates
MiscQuinny
9 Comments
We used the dream A LOT. Used it as a carrycot/ moses basket- you name it. It was really, very very spacious. I'd thoroughly recommend. We used ours as a bed thing for about 5months (had an extra mattress) the material gets quite bobbly, mind. I think it's better to get a second hand looking back as it's not used for 'that' long (we milked it though!)
Original Poster
i Couldnt decide between new and second hand with a new mattress. Sound like it will be worth it short term. :-)
I'd definately think it's be worth it (2nd hand esp) mattress was about £15 or something and I made the cover myself (had about 3 covers) Also, when going out and about it's so much better for bub to be laying down- the carrycot was very snug

on £10 lol
Original Poster
Shame it's a bit far!

Got 9 weeks to grab a bragain :-)

cheapest new i found was £75 not on ebay....
found a few more £10 tho..woth a look and even ask the ones that are collection only can they box and you can courier?

£20
Original Poster
That is cheap as a buy it now. i won one with my 1st son but buyer said it was unavailable and re listed and sold to someone else straight away.....Boo!
nefertiti6969

That is cheap as a buy it now. i won one with my 1st son but buyer said … That is cheap as a buy it now. i won one with my 1st son but buyer said it was unavailable and re listed and sold to someone else straight away.....Boo!

i mean as long as its clean/smoke free its worth it even if used very little..you would def get your £ back on that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions