Groups

does anyone have the web address for the site for checking the cheapest way to send a parcel

i remember it being on here before

8 Comments

Original Poster

thank you

Don't forget to use quidco or topcashback.

Banned

there are cheaper ones out there too
    for example myhermes is £2.75 + vat for some packets direct, whereas £3.99 + Vat for same company/service though one of the links above, there is a voucher for a free delivery through myhermes in t voucher section too

Pharos International are cheap for international

Possibly a gap in the market there to be honest, with the massive rise in home deliveries over the past 10 years and in the future then maybe a parcel price compare site would be successful.

some ideas down the bottom of this page:
    moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ery

I used parcelmonkey recently, very impressed with the service & price

most of the postal companies have bad reviews, i was a bit suprisedt inc royal mail, they all average 2 stars or lower, i usually use royal-mail and didnt use others because of their bad reviews but looks like rm are in the same shoe so i think its hit or miss with all companies, btw myhermes has the worst reviews and looks like their cs is non existent. im going to give others a shot when packages dont need to be sent quick
    Edited by: "MR1123" 11th May 2011

Original Poster

well i found out from work unless its going london to london they all use royal mail at some point
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions