EXPIRED

Does anyone have this months issue of GAMESMASTER

Hey im looking to renew my sub that ran out in dec - ive been offered £39.90 for the renewal but not sure as i know that in the mag they give free gifts for the same price as the sub - can someone please tell me what the gift is and the price and any web link if poss

Daniel

5 Comments

Original Poster

bump....

Wow, they still make that? I remember the show from ages ago. They are a dying breed 'cus of the internet.

Original Poster

Abvance;4379506

Wow, they still make that? I remember the show from ages ago. They are a … Wow, they still make that? I remember the show from ages ago. They are a dying breed 'cus of the internet.

yeh the mag came out of the series - i just wanan see what the free gift is - i would go into the shops and find out but the mags are sealed so

Just go to any supermarket and open one up, I doubt it would be anything exciting.

Original Poster

Abvance;4379588

Just go to any supermarket and open one up, I doubt it would be anything … Just go to any supermarket and open one up, I doubt it would be anything exciting.

usually a free game or a controller etc - but i thought that someone on here might have it

might as well just go and buy it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
    2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
    3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions