Groups

Does anyone here work for Carphone Warehouse??

Was just wondering if anyone knew the upgrade price of the Nokia E72 on T-Mobile?

Ta x

8 Comments

My Uncle Does I Could Ask Him For You Now If You Like ?

Original Poster

LSH1806;7345271

My Uncle Does I Could Ask Him For You Now If You Like ?

Awww thanks that would be great :thumbsup:

its currently showing FREE handset if bought on a new contract.. what is your current tariff/plan/costs?

Original Poster

Im on flex 35, 12 month plan with friends & relations discount

Miss Money Penny;7345323

Im on flex 35, 12 month plan with friends & relations discount

reckon you should get it free.. if not, have a little moan, and tell them your going direct to TM :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I usually do but with Friends & Family discount on my plan they'd rather get rid of me then give me a top of the range handset! LOL

I am sure you lose your friends and family discount if you buy outwith t-mobile, i have the discount too but its a pain in the ass at upgrade time

Original Poster

PrideandPassion;7345463

I am sure you lose your friends and family discount if you buy outwith … I am sure you lose your friends and family discount if you buy outwith t-mobile, i have the discount too but its a pain in the ass at upgrade time

You can upgrade at any t-mob business partner store like CPW but the discount does affect ur handset allowance at upgrade time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions