hey

does anyone here work at monsoon

16 Comments

Which one is it in Bricklane

Original Poster

just in general

why

Original Poster

I was looking for a discount code if possible. I would be ever so grateful.

zaira876

I was looking for a discount code if possible. I would be ever so … I was looking for a discount code if possible. I would be ever so grateful.

My work sacks you on the spot for unauthorised discount use (gross misconduct) I wouldn't be surprised if Monsoon is the same

Why don't you just ask for a unidays code?

MadeDixonsCry

Why don't you just ask for a unidays code?

​They are cracking down on them too apparently

Original Poster

monsoon does not do student discount at the moment

zaira876

monsoon does not do student discount at the moment

Get yourself a job at Monsoon then you'll be legitimately entitled to employee discount and not put someone else's job at risk.

Original Poster

how about when non students ask for student. discount

Original Poster

they do discounts for friends and family

zaira876

they do discounts for friends and family

Of which you would be neither as you are asking strangers on an internet forum.

Original Poster

ok thanx everyone, looks like you all got nothing nice to say. if you can't help then don't say anything at all.

zaira876

ok thanx everyone, looks like you all got nothing nice to say. if you … ok thanx everyone, looks like you all got nothing nice to say. if you can't help then don't say anything at all.

​Just because it's not what you want to hear doesn't mean it isn't 'nice'

zaira8768th Jun

ok thanx everyone, looks like you all got nothing nice to say. if you …ok thanx everyone, looks like you all got nothing nice to say. if you can't help then don't say anything at all.

If I were s desperate as you sound I'd be looking at Gumtree for something like this gumtree.com/p/f…132

I'd always pay in person though at a sore where I can check the value though, there are some dodgy guys out there.

zaira876

how about when non students ask for student. discount

It's fraudulent but they aren't asking someone to do something that can result in them losing their livelihood.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What would be HELL to you?1415
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7141346

See more discussions