Groups

Does anyone in cardiff know anything about xbox 360 modding (ixtreme 1.6)

I'm going to university in a few weeks and don't want to take much with me, is there anyone in or near cardiff that can help me with my 360, I can do original xboxes, but the 360 seems too complicated for me. Any help is appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Dan

9 Comments

depending on which drive is in your 360 it can be easier than modding the original xbox mate.

Original Poster

I got 2 360s ones a samsung ms25 earliest samsung and the others a fairly new elite, don't know what drive as I lost track of xbox-scene about a year ago as I couldn't get my head around the 360 and I'm always afraid of modding a first console. (I was really nervous doing my first xbox and ps1 and psp)

I tried to buy one already modded off gumtree but the guy just kept messing me around, I'll take a look at xbox360iso, but am hoping to find someone here as I trust hukds

oXdanXo;6139660

I got 2 360s ones a samsung ms25 earliest samsung and the others a fairly … I got 2 360s ones a samsung ms25 earliest samsung and the others a fairly new elite, don't know what drive as I lost track of xbox-scene about a year ago as I couldn't get my head around the 360 and I'm always afraid of modding a first console. (I was really nervous doing my first xbox and ps1 and psp)I tried to buy one already modded off gumtree but the guy just kept messing me around, I'll take a look at xbox360iso, but am hoping to find someone here as I trust hukds

It's really simple! all you have to do is huck your xbox dvd drive up to your pc, run some software and its done!

guide here:
    devilsps3.centelia.net/tut…pdf

you just have to make sure you have a certain SATA controller, not all motherboards with onboard sata work. It use to be more difficult before jungle flasher came out, but now its a breeze.

Try robinhoodsplayground.com for downloads/help if you do go ahead with doing it yourself. Either way good luck!

This is what I'll be doing this bank holiday weekend for the first time.

just checkout the guide to see which drive is in the elite. the sammy is easy providing you have a via chipset or card. they're all pretty easy and only the new drives cause any real problems. i haven't done a one of the newest yet but sammys and hitachis are dead easy

Original Poster

I've looked at many guides, but I'm petrified of doing it myself

Original Poster

Bump.

any one who knows local modders in southwales
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions