Groups

Does anyone in here have great Nunchaku skillz?

Do you enjoy kung fu fighting? are you as fast as lightning? and do you have expert timing?

Ok now let me get serious now are any of you guys any good with the nunchucks im talking bruce lee levels of skillz here!! can you do the wrist spin or the reverse hurricane?

If yes how and where did you learn to spin those babies?

16 Comments

i am sheeeite but i saw a clip on youtube with the afro ninja.. attempting a back flip - lands on his face then tries to spin the chucks but falls all over.. funny..

not much call for them in taekwondo... prefers to break boards and do jumping back kicks .. lol

I completed Paper Mario on the Wii. Just sayin.

Banned

yes

Original Poster

ryman1000

yes

Show me what you got are you badass with those spinning blades of fury from hellllllllllll!!!!

why do you need to know?

bazzaric

I completed Paper Mario on the Wii. Just sayin.

I once slipped on a chip in the local chinese takeaway.Just sayin as well

Bg1 will be I'm sure.

Original Poster

arcangel111

why do you need to know?

I need to know who im up against! so i can rightly claim my place as hukd nunchucka master!!!

as good as i will get i will never be as good as Master Bruce R.I.P

Aren't nunchaku illegal?!

Sorry but your claim is null and void as I'm better than Master Bruce R.I.P

I taught him.

Banned

DEALofaLifetime

Show me what you got are you badass with those spinning blades of fury … Show me what you got are you badass with those spinning blades of fury from hellllllllllll!!!!

...i may have been lying

the streets.

safe.

Original Poster

deek72

Sorry but your claim is null and void as I'm better than Master Bruce … Sorry but your claim is null and void as I'm better than Master Bruce R.I.PI taught him.

blasphemy!

Master Bruce will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuurious anger!!!

DEALofaLifetime

blasphemy! Master Bruce will strike down upon thee with great vengeance … blasphemy! Master Bruce will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and fuuuuurious anger!!!

Oh yeah? EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYAHHHHHHHH!!!

I am actually pretty reasonable

Started with some foam nunchuks, and learnt from there with lots of practice

Original Poster

May i ask what was your inspiration behind learning the art of the nunchacku?

And how well do you think you will do in a freestyle battle against me?

My inspiration, like a lot of people, was watching too many Bruce Lee movies
    Started with Jeet Kun Do, and went from there!

I don't know how I'd do against you, you haven't said how good or bad you are
    Cause I'm confident, I'd say you wouldn't stand much of a chance
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What to do?????23
      2. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      3. Good Sim only deals??611
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1424

See more discussions