Found 19th Mar 2008
ok 50p via paypal to the first person who can rember the name of the band who sung really weird pop country style songs one was about a farm i belive i think the were called something like the cartoons??? (you'll rember them when you hear it) it been puzzling me for the past 2hrs!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Original Poster

i also think they were from like 2000 --> downwards maybe 97'??

Hmm the only band I know of called the cartoons sang a song called Witch Doctor.

rednecks?

It wasn't Rednex, was it?

They sang the classics 'Cotton Eye Joe', and 'Old Pop In An Oak'. lol

No I think they were Danish and the song had the words Ooo eee,ooo ah ah ting tang
Walla walla, bang bang in it lol

Original Poster

HA HA bomchikawahwah got it!!! PM ur paypal addy and i'll send ya the 50p if ya want it

VegasJohnny;1746425

It wasn't Rednex, was it?

yup. thats the spelling lol

Rednex = Cotton Eye Joe

lol keep your 50p, just glad I have been able to help, nothing worse than having a song in your head but not being able to name it!

Original Poster

yep well if ya want ur 50p (just think of the possblities PM and i will send) you have made my day its rly anoying when you know it but cant get it out!

Original Poster

Thanks Again - Woo Hoo

Your very welcome! Next time you pass a charity box pop the 50p in it if you wish.
Ooo eee,ooo ah ah ting tang, walla walla, bang bang :whistling::whistling::whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75864
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    3. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55

See more discussions