Does anyone know???

Hi,

Does anyone know what the law is about the following...............

If you order something from a website and they take the money from your bank account and send confirmation of the order.
Then they put on the account on their website that the order has been cancelled due to item not in stock but they have then put the item back on their website but for a different price so it was obviously a misprice but they took the money from her account and sent confirmation?

Is there a law or standards regarding this? If so what are they?

Thanks.

9 Comments

Did they refund the money?

This reminds me of the Dixons £1 TV fiasco - They took the money but I never actually checked to see if they refunded it.

Original Poster

X_vampiress_X;3294940

Did they refund the money?

They havent as of yet...............................

Original Poster

MBeeching;3294956

This reminds me of the Dixons £1 TV fiasco - They took the money but I … This reminds me of the Dixons £1 TV fiasco - They took the money but I never actually checked to see if they refunded it.

what was that? did anyone actually get a tv for £1???

Was this last nights TV thing?

hollypinder;3294963

They havent as of yet...............................

How long has it been?
Companys do have the right to canclle orders if there was a misprint with the pricing and can offer people who order it at the new price

Was it a rabbit? :lol:

you should write to their constumer service, i once ordered from play.com and they sent me an order confirmation but the stuff went out of stock, i wrote to them and they refunded my money

Original Poster

Not sure what it is. I think its a toy from some website. Im asking for my sister. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions