Groups

Doe's anyone KnoW........

The name of the site that bid's for you on Ebay?

15 Comments

Original Poster

rugger-tyke;3782456

http://www.esnipe.com/

Thankyou:thumbsup:
    rep left

]http//ww…com

i used to use the above one but found this one is better :-) ^^^

Just need to say that the title of this thread had me laughing, out loud, for several seconds.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3783383

lol, just re-read it:thumbsup:

WHY / don't get it! put me out of my misery plz:?

Should be Does anyone Know!

Original Poster

OMG is that all, my spelling is not so good, on the other hand I am a bit of Carol Vordaman:)

Oh and just used spell check :giggle:

See its been partly amended - apostrophe needs taken out of first word, otherwise it means female deers!

Dont worry, everyone knew what you meant, just some people like extracting the urine out of others grammatical errors! Some pointit out as a bit of fun which is ok, its the smug ones you have to watch out for - and even on here we get them! None so far......!

Original Poster

nikkiandmidgets;3792693

See its been partly amended - apostrophe needs taken out of first word, … See its been partly amended - apostrophe needs taken out of first word, otherwise it means female deers!Dont worry, everyone knew what you meant, just some people like extracting the urine out of others grammatical errors! Some pointit out as a bit of fun which is ok, its the smug ones you have to watch out for - and even on here we get them! None so far......!

LOL Thanks for that left you rep:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3792765

sorry pink, i wasn't being smug, only laughing at the title,lol, in the … sorry pink, i wasn't being smug, only laughing at the title,lol, in the nicest way of course:p

I no laughed myself! no worrie's :friends:

Hehe, this whole thread has made me laugh. I hope Santa brings you a big bag of apostrophes for Christmas, in case you run out

Original Poster

tessb;3793076

Hehe, this whole thread has made me laugh. I hope Santa brings you a big … Hehe, this whole thread has made me laugh. I hope Santa brings you a big bag of apostrophes for Christmas, in case you run out

What's an apostrophe ? :giggle:

I dunno, I've asked Santa for some just in case they're useful

I just use JBidwatcher, hasn't failed me yet and it means I don't have to give my Ebay password to a third party.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Question for electrician on bathroom fan44
      2. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1722
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?613
      4. Beds55

See more discussions