Does anyone know ............

9 replies
Found 9th Jan 2010
When Dexter Season Four is going to be aired on UK TV, either Terrestrial or FX, don't mind which?
Also, anyone know when "House" is resuming on Sky One?
And - what about Flash Forward, when is that back?

Any information on the return of these programmes gratefully received.
Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Apparently Flashforward being shown again March 18th in US. I'm sure the first part of the series was shown within a couple of weeks after US, so we're looking at about early April I presume.

USA resumption mentioned here;
hitfix.com/blo…ard

Original Poster

Scouser78;7486349

Apparently Flashforward being shown again March 18th in US. I'm sure the … Apparently Flashforward being shown again March 18th in US. I'm sure the first part of the series was shown within a couple of weeks after US, so we're looking at about early April I presume.USA resumption mentioned here;http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/2008-12-6-the-fien-print/posts/press-tour-american-idol-may-misalign-april-29-for-flashforward

Thanks. :thumbsup: But my word that's a long time to wait!!

Anyone any ideas re the other two shows? Particularly Dexter. I love Dexter!

Dexter ROCKS! I'd be interested to know when it's back on, too!

Watched the first 6 episodes of Dexter Season 4 today and got to say not as good as the first 3, dont get me wrong its still damned good, but not quite as gripping as the others.

Finished watching Dexter season 4 the other week can't believe that..... I won't spoil it!!!! Love this show though:)
Fast Forward not a fan I farted and woke myself up. LOL Agree with "harlzter" not as good as the previous 3 series but the next should be great.

Check out the first 4 episodes of the new V series ready for the 2nd batch of episodes later this year
Also check out [url]www.sidereel.com[/url] theres very good info on tv especially new american ones

V is great. Can't wait for the nxt episodes, when are they due to be aired in the US?

mrman007;7488021

Finished watching Dexter season 4 the other week can't believe that..... … Finished watching Dexter season 4 the other week can't believe that..... I won't spoil it!!!! Love this show though:)Fast Forward not a fan I farted and woke myself up. LOL Agree with "harlzter" not as good as the previous 3 series but the next should be great.

Personally thought series 4 was the best so far.

Also try and catch up with fringe another JJ collaboration
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions