does anyone know...

if i can buy a phone with internet access or wifi is it called? where i can access the internet without paying for it? thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8027048

If you get a phone with wifi you can access the net at home for nothing … If you get a phone with wifi you can access the net at home for nothing if you have a wireless router

sorry to ask again but can you reccomend any phones money doesnt matter but i would like
o2? thanks

Banned

der .

Original Poster

dav1d_uk;8027091

der .

meaning?

most up to date phones can use the net. Nearly all decent priced o2 contracts come with unlimited internet. You get a bolt on and then just choose unlimited internet. Failing that if you don't want a contract. You can get a pay as you go iphone with unlimited internet for a year i think. Then you can just replace the sim with another.

If its totally for internet, i've got a htc hd2. For browsing the internet on a mobile its probably the best around. Bigger and better screen than an iphone, can use flash on websites(iphone can't). Before all the apple fans jump in, the iphone is a great phone with thousands and thousands of apps. But for internet alone, go with the hd2.

just get a payg phone that uses wifi, you dont have to have a effing iphone.

I use a Samsung Jet, dont pay a penny to go on tinternet, but theres loads of wifi phones

Original Poster

i was looking for a payg phone with wifi basically then so i can use internet in between topups

wulshaz;8027075

sorry to ask again but can you reccomend any phones money doesnt matter … sorry to ask again but can you reccomend any phones money doesnt matter but i would like o2? thanks

Iphone young wully.

If ur getting it on contract get one that icludes unlimited internet.

Edit: soz, didnt see the payg bit.

Original Poster

deek72;8028032

Iphone young wully.If ur getting it on contract get one that icludes … Iphone young wully.If ur getting it on contract get one that icludes unlimited internet.Edit: soz, didnt see the payg bit.

lol deek were you going to quick there :-D
thanks anyway though shaz :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions