Groups

Does anyone know....

Banned
    Does anyone know what comes after o2.co.uk/ ................ ? to apply for a refund. My 30 contract was canceled and i had paid my bill so need to apply for a refund but cant remember the website lol

2 Comments

can you not login to your account and use the "Email Us" option and ask for it to done via that route? I've used this route several times for actions on my account and they have always responded within a couple of hours with the outcome.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;8089413

can you not login to your account and use the "Email Us" option and ask … can you not login to your account and use the "Email Us" option and ask for it to done via that route? I've used this route several times for actions on my account and they have always responded within a couple of hours with the outcome.

ILL try that thanks repped x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
      2. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423414457

See more discussions