Groups

does anyone know...

anything about gel fire bowls? i think they look great and really want one but i havent a clue where to buy them either does anyone know thanks

20 Comments

Banned

camping shops maybe?

Not the same one, but next sell ]these

They give off next to no heat - something you might want to consider.

bossyboots;8565081

Actually, it was Next I got mines from - and Dobbies is where I buy the … Actually, it was Next I got mines from - and Dobbies is where I buy the gel from. Mines is a lovely cream & brown coloured huge round bowl and can be used indoors and out.

See! I brought the truth out!

Banned

Marina;8565093

See! I brought the truth out!

lol! i like the fact you have your old avvy back

Banned

bossyboots;8565092

thats true Moob. I only use mines for the effect - they are so lovely, … thats true Moob. I only use mines for the effect - they are so lovely, but you only get around 2 hours use out of a bottle of gel and am sure the gel is £3 a bottle.

long enough to cook your tea on then

Original Poster

thanks guys i want it for the look and also want to use it indoor and outdoor we have a dobbies just 2 mins away will have a look i need one asap as its my sons communion soon! trying to get organised just need a large table now!
    thanks everyone

Banned

bossyboots;8565126

no, just the dogs tail! Many a time thats happened!

mm odd food choices in Scotland ... cuckoo:p

bykergrove;8565107

lol! i like the fact you have your old avvy back

bossyboots;8565120

Its old age Marina - my memory is just awful these days! Going back out … Its old age Marina - my memory is just awful these days! Going back out now to enjoy this lovely sunshine. Been to the football this afternoon - was a funday and I was bored lol footie just doesnt do it for me!

Please don't mention memory :oops: mine is soooo bad already, I wonder what I'll do when I'm older :lol:

I am after a firepit but seems you have to pay over £100 for good quality one

Original Poster

iglimpse;8565548

I am after a firepit but seems you have to pay over £100 for good quality … I am after a firepit but seems you have to pay over £100 for good quality one

not sure if its the same thing but very have a good sale on chimneas and stuff you might find one there :thumbsup:

iglimpse;8565548

I am after a firepit but seems you have to pay over £100 for good quality … I am after a firepit but seems you have to pay over £100 for good quality one

Again, energy straight up the chimney = no heat.

Banned

wulshaz;8565117

thanks guys i want it for the look and also want to use it indoor and … thanks guys i want it for the look and also want to use it indoor and outdoor we have a dobbies just 2 mins away will have a look i need one asap as its my sons communion soon! trying to get organised just need a large table now! :)thanks everyone

marksandspencer.com/Din…TF8

wilkinsonplus.com/bro…m=1

iglimpse;8565548

B&M do good ones.

direct.tesco.com/q/s…y=8

direct.asda.com/on/…pit

DLM;8566300

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Dining-Tables-Dining-Room-Home-Furniture/b/48464031?ie=UTF8&ie=UTF8#viewID=results&rs=48464031&page=1&rh=n:48464031&showAll=1&show60PerPage=&show12PerPage=&sort=price&isBrowse=1]http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/browse/diningroom?ex=co_wizr-locayta&collate=pdxttype&collate=pdxtcolourn&collate=pdxtbrandn&collate=pdxtsizen&collate=pdxtmaterialn&collate=pdxtpackqtyn&collate=pdxtheightn&collate=pdxtpowern&sortname=ascending&sortorder=name&fieldinvt=type&termtextinvt=invt&typeinvt=exact&fieldpcatid=pcatid&typepcatid=exact&termorder=invt%3Apcatid&template=wz_locayta&pagenum=1&perpage=10&threshold=0&spellcorrect=1&datasource=wilkinsonplusen&setsortorder=price,name&setsortprice=ascending&setpagenum=1B&M do good ones.http://direct.tesco.com/q/s/search.firepit.aspx?Ns=P_HIDDEN_Stock_Available%7C1%7C%7CP_SORT_Price&btnResultSort.x=26&btnResultSort.y=8http://direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Search-Show?q=firepit

Firepit. Asda one the nicest but of course........out of stock :x

Anyone know if it can be ordered for when more stock arrives?

Banned

iglimpse;8567503

Firepit. Asda one the nicest but of course........out of stock :xAnyone … Firepit. Asda one the nicest but of course........out of stock :xAnyone know if it can be ordered for when more stock arrives?

I think you will just have to keep checking the site or have a peak in-store :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks DLM will have a look i forgot about this thread again!!! x

Banned

wulshaz;8567571

thanks DLM will have a look i forgot about this thread again!!! x

It is ok.

Hope you find what you want :thumbsup:

Banned

bossyboots;8565689

I had one of them big gas patio heaters and normally when it was on there … I had one of them big gas patio heaters and normally when it was on there would be a few of us out in pub a la my back garden - and I would go in forgetting to switch the thing off. I bought an electric one and its just brilliant - great heat off of that - but normally the alcohol does a great job anyway of heating me up:)

this post smacks of stupidity

1. Alcohol doesn't heat you up, it just dampens your senses
    2. Patio heaters are just stupid and the smart people in office agree

timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277961
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions