Groups

Does anyone know a number for DooYoo?

For anyone that uses the site - I've dedicated a lot of hours to it, and got nothing but 'Very useful' on all my reviews. Just as I approached the 20,000 mark (enough for a £20 amazon voucher) they deleted me and removed any record of me ever being on there (including my e-mail).

I e-mailed them to ask why this has happened and they haven't responded. I think it's a scam - but would appreciate it if anyone has a phone number for them so I can speak to them about it in person.

Many thanks!

5 Comments

What was your member name on there?

Original Poster

MisterMarston

Just searched for you as sometimes I cant find myself on sites, can't find any number sorry, just email and a postal address.

Original Poster

vickywil5;7809368

Just searched for you as sometimes I cant find myself on sites, can't … Just searched for you as sometimes I cant find myself on sites, can't find any number sorry, just email and a postal address.

Thanks for helping though Vicky - means a lot. I can only hope they reply to my e-mail...

Try this: :thumbsup:

dooyoo.co.uk Ltd.
    PO Box 52003
    London
    SW2 4ZW
    UK
    Phone: +44 (0) 20 8678 7166
    Fax: +44 (0) 20 8687 7176
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2252
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217

See more discussions