Groups

Does anyone know a way to get tomtom maps for cheap?

Hey all, I am travelling to France in the next month or so and want the French map for my tomtom IQ - Dont really wanna pay £30. Is there a way to get them cheaper?

Any help appreciated.

7 Comments

Banned

Is this thread to ask the best way to steal it, or a request for it to be emailed?

Original Poster

guv

Is this thread to ask the best way to steal it, or a request for it to be … Is this thread to ask the best way to steal it, or a request for it to be emailed?

Im just wondering if there is a way to buy it from a store/online shop other than tomtom. I dont really want to download it free etc.

Does your phone support google maps? Not sure if you can use it for French maps,but might be worth a look?

dcx_badass

You can but will require an internet connection, which abroad won't be … You can but will require an internet connection, which abroad won't be cheap.

Ah,bummer,didnt realise you needed internet connection for google maps.

Banned

aircanman

Im just wondering if there is a way to buy it from a store/online shop … Im just wondering if there is a way to buy it from a store/online shop other than tomtom. I dont really want to download it free etc.

Ah, Ok, I wont PM a link then!

if you have a Nokia, you can download Nokia maps for use with no internet connection
    its free

Original Poster

Saying that . . .

If there is a quick and easy way to do it I may be tempted. . . .

guv

Ah, Ok, I wont PM a link then!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions