Groups

does anyone know any of the admins on the avforums???

Banned
    i need to speak to someone as iv been banned. i got a temp ban for pulling out of a deal and now iv got a permanent ban for re-registering in a different name.

any help would be appreciated

20 Comments

wow...must have been a big deal

jase159

i need to speak to someone as iv been banned. i got a temp ban for … i need to speak to someone as iv been banned. i got a temp ban for pulling out of a deal and now iv got a permanent ban for re-registering in a different name. any help would be appreciated

Well if re-registering under a different IP is against their forum rules, then I suppose they had every right to ban you.

We also ban for the same thing.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr

wow...must have been a big deal

lol it was for a lost boxset. i only got a temp ban for that. i got a perm ban for re-registering again. i just want to let them know that i am sorry for re-registering and i wasnt aware of the rule. and i also would like to ask for the ban to be lifted

Original Poster Banned

anyone??

Ummmmm, Kicked off ebay twice and now AV Forums.
    Try this:-
    ]http//ww…min.

Some people are so ignorant, :x it's ok, I'll thank me for you. :giggle:

"Thanks Steve",

"Don't mention it jase159, anytime"

That's right Yorkshire dino...taking the mick (see I'm being cautious with my language!) is a dying art!!....but I think you've done well to alert other members.

currychops

That's right Yorkshire dino...taking the mick (see I'm being cautious … That's right Yorkshire dino...taking the mick (see I'm being cautious with my language!) is a dying art!!....but I think you've done well to alert other members.

Taking the mick is very polite for a Yorkie, "say what you mean and mean what you say" :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
    The warning signs are there :whistling: :whistling:

dinosteveus

Some people are so ignorant, :x it's ok, I'll thank me for you. :giggle: … Some people are so ignorant, :x it's ok, I'll thank me for you. :giggle: "Thanks Steve","Don't mention it jase159, anytime"

You'll get locked up for talking to yourself;-)

fox2020

You'll get locked up for talking to yourself;-)

Ooooooo, not again :-(

Original Poster Banned

soz iv only only just checked the thread. cheerz dino. its appreciated. dunno if you wanted to know, but iv resolved the paypal dispute. gave them a refund in the end and sent royal mail a form for compensation. at the end of the day, the loss for me is too bad as it was a contract phone.

jase159

soz iv only only just checked the thread. cheerz dino. its appreciated. … soz iv only only just checked the thread. cheerz dino. its appreciated. dunno if you wanted to know, but iv resolved the paypal dispute. gave them a refund in the end and sent royal mail a form for compensation. at the end of the day, the loss for me is too bad as it was a contract phone.

I've been bumping your other thread up for ages, not just for me but other members may want to know what happened.
    I hope you get the AV Forum problem sorted. Are you going to keep us updated or shall we just forget this thread?

jase159, You live near Branscombe Beach, don't you? Have you been down there and done any salvaging yet?

Original Poster Banned

dinosteveus

jase159, You live near Branscombe Beach, don't you? Have you been down … jase159, You live near Branscombe Beach, don't you? Have you been down there and done any salvaging yet?

branscombe beach?? is that sidmouth?? i live about an hour away. my m8 went there and got 2 bmw bikes and 20 bmw air bags

Branscombe Beach:-
    ]http//ne…stm

Original Poster Banned

dinosteveus

Branscombe Beach:-]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6291191.stm

yea its about an hour away. aint been there yet though. waste if time, all the decent stuff wud have gone

Jase , someone trying to get your attention on your other thread

hotukdeals.com/for…=11

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop

Jase , someone trying to get your attention on your other thread … Jase , someone trying to get your attention on your other thread :)http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41294&page=11

thank you wil speak to them now.

I thought it would be quite nice to bump this thread with recent events from jase...

emmajk42

Well if re-registering under a different IP is against their forum rules, … Well if re-registering under a different IP is against their forum rules, then I suppose they had every right to ban you. We also ban for the same thing.

Is this what jase did?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33
      2. Nightmare with BT over Broadband56
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?46
      4. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66

See more discussions