Groups

Does anyone know anything about Qfonic as a reliable site??

qfonic.com

Is this site trustworthy?? As they have an Ipod Video Armband at £5.95 which is cheapest i can find.

Alternatively, is there another reliable site that you know of selling them for a similar price??

Thanks in advance!

7 Comments

I just placed an order with them for the mini bluetooth thingy and 2 phone cases. arrived the next day and all ok so id say they are fine from my experience

I used them a couple of times late last year to buy mobile phone chargers and screen protectors. Had no problems and delivery was reasonably fast considering there was a postal strike at the time.

Original Poster

Thanks, Rep added. i will go for it

i used them last month and unfortunately i didnt have a good experience! I ordered speaker for my mp3 player which never came, after 2 weeks waitin i contacted them and they emailed me a non receipt form to fill in. I did and sent it back straight away, they told me they would send another one out the next day.
    2 days later i called again as i still had not received it and they told me they were out of stock and would give me a refund. Im still waitin for the refund, its been a week!
    Will definately NOT use them again

Nice bumping skills oO

I recently used them and I would never use them again. Although the product arrived quickly enough, it pure and utter rubbish. But that isn't really the crux of my complaint:
    - THEY CHARGED ME TWICE FOR THE ONE ITEM.
    - I E-MAILED THEM STRAIGHT AWAY; TWO WEEKS LATER NO RESPONSE, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OR A REFUND.

CROOKS, I WOULD STAY AWAY.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions