Does anyone know Asda Direct's Email Address for Customer Service?

Found 7th Jan 2010
I'm still waiting for an order placed on 23rd Dec !
part of the order was delivered but some items are still on route [apparently]
I did call them and they promised to call me back - I'm still waiting.

Hence the request for an email address.

cheers

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

SuperEd

i just rung head office - they wont bother replying to emails - i eventually got my food delivered by somebody in a car and got ~£15 voucher and free del next time

Original Poster

cheers, I'm missing some furniture!

Hi I bought an Ipod nano which has broken after 2 months. I phoned Asda Direct customer service but didn't receive much help as they told me to contact Apple. (who at Apple - what number??) Eventually the person said they would contact Apple and phone me back. Two weeks later I haven't heard from ASDA.Now I want to write to someone at ASDA and can't find their address - even after trying Google.

Banned

yoanne

Hi I bought an Ipod nano which has broken after 2 months. I phoned Asda … Hi I bought an Ipod nano which has broken after 2 months. I phoned Asda Direct customer service but didn't receive much help as they told me to contact Apple. (who at Apple - what number??) Eventually the person said they would contact Apple and phone me back. Two weeks later I haven't heard from ASDA.Now I want to write to someone at ASDA and can't find their address - even after trying Google.

why is it some people are so crap at using google?

1st link

google.co.uk/sea…oq=
Edited by: "csiman" 2nd Jun 2011

Banned

And the dunce count grows....

orderd £600 sofas they turned up with no back cushions to large sofa when i phoned to complain the idiot on the other end said oh perhaps it doesnt come with cushions/they then rang back and promised they would be with us by the friday then had another call to say they were making them then another call to ask which on was missing even though they had been told it was all of them and im still waiting its now been two weeks and cant use the sofa im not a happy bunny and wont be useing them again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Shaving Cream Recommendations22
    2. Mobile from China - Fault - Warranty Issue - Repair - Postage - Banggood.co…22
    3. Ps4 deals22
    4. Holiday discount centre is a scam510

See more discussions