Groups

Does anyone know cheapest place to get Twilght Saga from ( all 4 books )

im looking for complete set of Twilight Saga books but they seem to be quite expensive. just wondered if anyone knows where i could pick em up cheapish? thanks

8 Comments

I think red house do the first 3 for £7.99

The 4th one is only avaliable in hardback and maybe best trying your local Asda

I think I saw the 1st 3 for £5 each instore at HMV the other day, can't remember how much the 4th one was tho...

Original Poster

thanks. i've just ordered them from there now!

dunno only thing i seen is buy 2 get third free on these books in waterstones

munnski;6441721

I think red house do the first 3 for £7.99The 4th one is only avaliable … I think red house do the first 3 for £7.99The 4th one is only avaliable in hardback and maybe best trying your local Asda

+1 - is where i got them, not got the 4th yet

loupomm;6441947

+1 - is where i got them, not got the 4th yet

Have u read the 1st 3 hun?

dont bother they are **** :thumbsup:

munnski;6441958

Have u read the 1st 3 hun?

yes :thumbsup:

unfortunately before watching the film - so was a lil disapppointed with it, dont get the Robert Pattinson fascination thing - not what i pictured Edward Cullen as :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1881351
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382

See more discussions