Groups

Does anyone know exactly what this is? Wii Wireless Nunchuck adapter

amazon.co.uk/Fre…8-8

It seems quite cheap so I guess it's not actually a wireless nunchuck, is it a recharge station for a wireless nunchuck? Would I need to buy a wireless nunchuck to go with this?

Thanks!

14 Comments

You put your nunchuck onto that, then connect the dongle to your wiimote

Original Poster

So you actually wave that massive thing around whilst playing???

yea on the page theres 6 more piccies if u hover on them kinda explains it

have you already got a nunchuck?

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2311575

yea on the page theres 6 more piccies if u hover on them kinda explains it

Didn't realise you're meant to hold that thing and play with it, looks like it should be stuck on the desk.

Original Poster

ctuk;2311584

have you already got a nunchuck?

yes and no!

It's for a friend, would rather just supply them with a wireless nunchuck on it's own rather than a nunchuck and adapter. They are on Amazon for £18 but with a two week delay. Need a wireless nunchuck before that!

logic3.com/det…379

There's a link to a PDF at the bottom of the page that explains more

Original Poster

barneydog;2311605

http://www.logic3.com/details/?prod=379There's a link to a PDF at the … http://www.logic3.com/details/?prod=379There's a link to a PDF at the bottom of the page that explains more

Thanks, I'm not going to get that one, it's embarressingly big. It would cost more anyway as I'd have to supply both wired and wireless.

Could be good for when the batteries run out though, you could still use wired as an emergency.

As the "Dragons" would say, It is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

thesaint;2311639

As the "Dragons" would say, It is a solution to a problem that doesn't … As the "Dragons" would say, It is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

True :thumbsup:

They have wireless nunchuks in stock for £25 in tesco online and i know they quite a few discount codes kicking about this site also this is availiable now on amzon amazon.co.uk/Nyc…s_3

Original Poster

DIVA1977;2311684

They have wireless nunchuks in stock for £25 in tesco online and i know … They have wireless nunchuks in stock for £25 in tesco online and i know they quite a few discount codes kicking about this site also this is availiable now on amzon http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nyco-Nyko-Wireless-Nunchuck-Wii/dp/B0016KI58C/ref=pd_rhf_f_t_cs_3

That's the one I've gone with, thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93169
      2. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good55
      3. Updated 22/8/17: List of companies which spam or have been hacked2883
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1215

See more discussions