Groups

Does anyone know how Brand Guarantee works for RTC(reduced to clear) items.

Does anyone know how Brand Guarantee works for RTC(reduced to clear) items?

Instore Tesco, I added few items to Basket and checked the Sub-Total. It correctly Brand Matched with Morrisons and made a savings £4.76.
    Then I added a RTC item (with today's expiry), with a discount of 82p. When I checked the Sub-Total again, the savings was only £3.94.

So, the Tesco Brand Guarantee is comparing RTC item with full Price item price of Morrisons. Is it how it's supposed to work?

5 Comments

raj75

So, the Tesco Brand Guarantee is comparing RTC item with full Price item … So, the Tesco Brand Guarantee is comparing RTC item with full Price item price of Morrisons. Is it how it's supposed to work?

It's not how it's supposed to work, but it is how it works

i hate these schemes - they are a con! you dont make any savings ever - you just spend less! usually on stuff you dont really want!

tardytortoise

i hate these schemes - they are a con! you dont make any savings ever - … i hate these schemes - they are a con! you dont make any savings ever - you just spend less! usually on stuff you dont really want!

on the contrary, if you know how to play the systems you can get your shopping for cheap/free/profit

Rtc products shouldn't double up with offers but most of the time they do.
    I've had bags of food for pennies because of bogof offers doubling up and taking the discount of the whole basket.
    Eg 2 for £2 on £1.50 items reduced to 25p each, taking off £1 so giving a -50p against the rest of the basket.

joedastudd

Rtc products shouldn't double up with offers but most of the time they … Rtc products shouldn't double up with offers but most of the time they do.I've had bags of food for pennies because of bogof offers doubling up and taking the discount of the whole basket.Eg 2 for £2 on £1.50 items reduced to 25p each, taking off £1 so giving a -50p against the rest of the basket.

It glitches if it's 2 for £x/3 for £y but not a straight 2 for £x

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212
      3. Cat Chat77739
      4. word association Game74044560

See more discussions