Does anyone know how long Game...............

.........will be selling preowned ds lites at £59 for?

My son would like a green one but his b day is not for 6wks, should I buy now or wait for another deal? Also they sell as a bundle with the pokemon game saying it saves £19, but at the reduced price its really only saving about £2. Anyway of getting them to stick to the saving of £19 quoted on the box do you think?

Thanks in advance

7 Comments

I'd wait until his birthday, should come down in price by then/better deals available!

Original Poster

thanks, I was thinking that but tempted on the game deal for the 2yr accidental cover at 15 extra. seems a no brainer for a 6yr old

Banned

have you checked out the deals at argos, do 3 year warrant there for £19, got both of mine from there, and both had new before the 12 months where up and 3 yr warranty started again, they not £60 but sometimes come with a game or two, keep an eye on them

There is only way the price is going, and it's down. try asda the last i looked they were that price for a new one.
I used to be the manager of a GAME store and the pre-owned units are never checked past switching them.

i would wait.. price is only gonna come down now the new DS is out surely?

Original Poster

sassie;5420779

have you checked out the deals at argos, do 3 year warrant there for £19, … have you checked out the deals at argos, do 3 year warrant there for £19, got both of mine from there, and both had new before the 12 months where up and 3 yr warranty started again, they not £60 but sometimes come with a game or two, keep an eye on them

worth keeping an out, but at the moment they are more now than they were 7 months ago :?

3yrs for 19.99 is good though :thumbsup:

Banned

owens101;5420939

worth keeping an out, but at the moment they are more now than they were … worth keeping an out, but at the moment they are more now than they were 7 months ago :?3yrs for 19.99 is good though :thumbsup:

my sons was purchased last year, and within 6 months the screen had moved, returned it and new one given, with 3 year warranty restarting, daughter has had hers two years, after 18 months stopped charging, returned and although i had to use the warranty to get a new one i then paid another £20 for another 3 years on it, on my sons had i not had the warranty they said it would have to be returned to nintendo to be fixed, and daughters i would have had to pay fr a repair, so some maybe think its aint great, but i do
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.79
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767348
    3. What would be HELL to you?2637
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370

See more discussions