Does anyone know how much Orchids cost instore at Marks and Spencers or Tesco?

16 replies
Found 5th May 2010
I was wondering if anyone knows how much an orchid will cost at Marks and Spencers, and also Tescos? Preferably the double stemmed orchid.
Bit of a random request but maybe someone knows
Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Original Poster

choc1969;8533618

Google is your … Google is your friendhttp://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/search?node=199645031&field-keywords=orchid&x=16&y=15&viewID=results&intid=gnav_search

Thanks, but I thought the instore prices might be cheaper as they don't have to be delivered?

Banned

sickly sweet;8533640

Thanks, but I thought the instore prices might be cheaper as they don't … Thanks, but I thought the instore prices might be cheaper as they don't have to be delivered?

I think they are about £10 at M&S.

We are going to Tesco in a bit, so I will check for you whilst I am there.

I think i saw some in Asda too....quite cheap....not sure how many stems

Original Poster

DLM;8533812

I think they are about £10 at M&S.We are going to Tesco in a bit, so I … I think they are about £10 at M&S.We are going to Tesco in a bit, so I will check for you whilst I am there.

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it.

smiler001;8534224

I think i saw some in Asda too....quite cheap....not sure how many stems

Unfortunately we don't have an Asda near us, or Morrissons, or Sainsburys, it's pretty rural round here!

Theyr'e free down the cemetary:-D

Banned

sickly sweet;8534668

Thanks so much, I really appreciate it

Small ones £5

Medium ones £10

Large ones £15 at Tesco.

I work at M&S so I will check tomorrow evening if you like :thumbsup:

Banned

keen to please.

i like that in my dogsbodies, although im not too keen on the tongue aspect

Original Poster

DLM;8534897

Small ones £5Medium ones £10Large ones £15 at Tesco.I work at M&S so I wi … Small ones £5Medium ones £10Large ones £15 at Tesco.I work at M&S so I will check tomorrow evening if you like :thumbsup:

Thank you, that is absolutely brilliant, you are so incredibly helpful and lovely!
I think that M&S should be no more than £15 if that's the price of the biggest one at Tesco, but seems like a decent choice at Tesco so might go for one of them. I've got a £15 gift card for Tesco and also one for M&S so nice to know it should be no more than that as my friend is shopping for it on my behalf. Thanks again.

Banned

sickly sweet;8535532

Thank you, that is absolutely brilliant, you are so incredibly helpful … Thank you, that is absolutely brilliant, you are so incredibly helpful and lovely!I think that M&S should be no more than £15 if that's the price of the biggest one at Tesco, but seems like a decent choice at Tesco so might go for one of them. I've got a £15 gift card for Tesco and also one for M&S so nice to know it should be no more than that as my friend is shopping for it on my behalf. Thanks again.

No, problem.

Also:-

Bring the M&S clothes or soft furnishings you no longer want to any of Oxfam’s 700+ high street shops in the UK and 40 shops in Ireland, and you’ll get a voucher giving you £5 (or €7 in Ireland) off when you spend £35 (or €50) or more on clothing, homeware or beauty products in M&S :thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;8534926

keen to please.i like that in my dogsbodies, although im not too keen on … keen to please.i like that in my dogsbodies, although im not too keen on the tongue aspect

It's so lovely that people help each other on here, the soppy part of me thinks awww, there are still lovely people out there, something I was beginning to doubt after a day full of incredibly crabby, snappy, sarcastic, unhelpful people, it was like anyone I had contact with had a serious case of PMT - including the men!

Banned

sickly sweet;8535642

It's so lovely that people help each other on here, the soppy part of me … It's so lovely that people help each other on here, the soppy part of me thinks awww, there are still lovely people out there, something I was beginning to doubt after a day full of incredibly crabby, snappy, sarcastic, unhelpful people, it was like anyone I had contact with had a serious case of PMT - including the men!

Have you had a day on here

Original Poster

DLM;8535593

No, problem.Also:-Bring the M&S clothes or soft furnishings you no longer … No, problem.Also:-Bring the M&S clothes or soft furnishings you no longer want to any of Oxfam’s 700+ high street shops in the UK and 40 shops in Ireland, and you’ll get a voucher giving you £5 (or €7 in Ireland) off when you spend £35 (or €50) or more on clothing, homeware or beauty products in M&S :thumbsup:

Oooh, I didn't know that. I just had a clear out of my wardrobe and it's all bagged and ready to be taken to the charity shop - making room for the summer clothes - so I'll do that this week. Thanks.

Banned

sickly sweet;8535667

Oooh, I didn't know that. I just had a clear out of my wardrobe and it's … Oooh, I didn't know that. I just had a clear out of my wardrobe and it's all bagged and ready to be taken to the charity shop - making room for the summer clothes - so I'll do that this week. Thanks.

Get digging those M&S things out they will get you a voucher for £5 from Oxfam :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;8535654

Have you had a day on here

Hehe, yeah, but it's easier to ignore on here as it's not directed at you and it's full people who pretend to have BMWs and high rolling jobs when in fact they are probably in bed by 9pm, tucked up with their teddy in their favourite football team's duvet cover. :giggle:

Banned

sickly sweet;8535721

Hehe, yeah, but it's easier to ignore on here as it's not directed at you … Hehe, yeah, but it's easier to ignore on here as it's not directed at you and it's full people who pretend to have BMWs and high rolling jobs when in fact they are probably in bed by 9pm, tucked up with their teddy in their favourite football team's duvet cover. :giggle:

Sounds about right :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project36
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas67
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?67
    4. How much should fitting bathroom cost713

See more discussions