Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Does anyone know how to contact Debenhams customer service for missing item in the parcel?

Posted 5th Jan 2022
Actually yesterday I ordered 12 items from Debenhams online, the same night they emailed that they dispatched all the items, then this morning I got another email about the refund of 6 items. Few minutes ago I received the parcel with only 1 item, without the other 5. Can anyone advise me how to contact them?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    You've probably got another package coming. Mine came two days apart, with no indication on the account package one didn't contain everything.
  2. Avatar
    I ordered two items in one order before Christmas and they came in two seperate packages.
  3. Avatar
    There's a great new internet service called Google. You literally just type what you want to know into the little search bar, press Search, and it actually gives you the answer you want, as if by magic. It's far easier than posting on forums and waiting for individuals to look for you and get back to you with the same results. Attached is an image example of how it works

46620653_1.jpg (edited)
    Well, smart alec, I have tried Google and guess what, your number doesn't work!
  4. Avatar
    J_.05/01/2022 18:20

There's a great new internet service called Google. You literally just …There's a great new internet service called Google. You literally just type what you want to know into the little search bar, press Search, and it actually gives you the answer you want, as if by magic. It's far easier than posting on forums and waiting for individuals to look for you and get back to you with the same results. Attached is an image example of how it works[Image]

Google makes people stupid, see it all the time at the pub quiz. All the losers know nothing without cheating on their phones.
  5. Avatar
    rimalpatel00705/01/2022 19:08

Have you tried?Number is out of service lol

No, I don't need to get hold of Debenhams customer services
  6. Avatar
    Contact us page.... contact-us
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Isn’t there any option to webchat with them?

sm969005/01/2022 18:15

Contact us page.... contact-us

46620644-52Nl2.jpg
    There’s nothing on the page (edited)
  8. Avatar
    Yasmin2605/01/2022 18:19

Isn’t there any option to webchat with them? [Image] There’s nothing on the …Isn’t there any option to webchat with them? [Image] There’s nothing on the page

Yeah there is…..

46620656-Lciky.jpg
  9. Avatar
    Author

There's a great new internet service called Google. You literally just …There's a great new internet service called Google. You literally just type what you want to know into the little search bar, press Search, and it actually gives you the answer you want, as if by magic. It's far easier than posting on forums and waiting for individuals to look for you and get back to you with the same results. Attached is an image example of how it works[Image]

Thanks I tried to call, but no response.

raeteresa05/01/2022 18:26

I ordered two items in one order before Christmas and they came in two …I ordered two items in one order before Christmas and they came in two seperate packages.

Thanks, I was hoping that, but I’m not sure that’s why I’m here to discuss about this. (edited)
  10. Avatar
    Yasmin2605/01/2022 18:31

Thanks I tried to call, but no response.Thanks, I was hoping that, but I’m …Thanks I tried to call, but no response.Thanks, I was hoping that, but I’m not sure that’s why I’m here to discuss about this.

Anxiety
  11. Avatar

Have you tried?
    Number is out of service lol
  12. Avatar
    Yasmin2605/01/2022 18:31

Thanks I tried to call, but no response.Thanks, I was hoping that, but I’m …Thanks I tried to call, but no response.Thanks, I was hoping that, but I’m not sure that’s why I’m here to discuss about this.

They are all correct regarding multiple deliveries.
    I ordered 12 items just after Xmas, I received 2 separate deliveries few days apart and 3rd still on its way! One item got cancelled and immediately refunded.

Post new year, placed new order. All item was delivered in one ago in two parcels with separate tracking.

Why is Debenhams delivery service mix mash!
  13. Avatar
    Buckyball05/01/2022 19:33

Google makes people stupid, see it all the time at the pub quiz. All the …Google makes people stupid, see it all the time at the pub quiz. All the losers know nothing without cheating on their phones.

Okay. Thanks for sharing. Thankfully, this isn't a pub quiz. Also, maybe you just lost
Top Merchants