Does anyone know how to fit a 3.5" HDD into a kolink inspire k5 case?

Posted 18th Jul
Hi all,

Got a pre-built PC using the above case, and told the guys I was intending to install my own old HDD into it. I get that it goes into the bottom of the case, but I think that's where all the wires and cables are, as well as the power supply. Should I just be able to move the cables out of the way and fit it? Last thing I want to do is have to take the PSU out but it's not very obvious (to me at least!!!).

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Looks like it fits onto the back panel above or below where the current drive might be installed. Never ever seen a drive for like that before so learnt something today
cecilmcroberts18/07/2020 22:04

[Video]

Cheers mate, that told me exactly what I needed to do! Had been looking for something like that but couldn't find anything, so thank you!
Johnny.Bravo19/07/2020 10:00

Cheers mate, that told me exactly what I needed to do! Had been looking …Cheers mate, that told me exactly what I needed to do! Had been looking for something like that but couldn't find anything, so thank you!

You're welcome, remembered seeing it when I was looking a video for my own case the Obseratory and the manual is useless.
Post a comment
@
    Text